TANZEUM numbers- how bad are yours?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Nov 11, 2014 at 9:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After some good initial interest, can't seem to gain ANY traction... we need a new discount card or something!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a moron or sarcastic. I can't decide which, but I am hoping the latter holds true.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep Einstein, if we lower the price any more......we could just give it away and we would be so very popular !

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I missed the "good initial interest" part of launch. Drs don't care about tanzeum

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a few primary care writers and a couple endos. Now, the direction is to sample heavily and if we don't use our entire allotment it will be reflectd in our COTS as not meeting expectations. This is such crap!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's just TANZEUMTACULAR!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trulicity is already beating me.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have a winner! Yay Tanzeum!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just wish I had some numbers. I should get some in January after I am done studying and worrying about getting more cots. Here's to 2015.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are having trouble selling Tanzeum, you don't know how to sell. I know I will get a punk response which is expected on this board. That is the truth! I am having no trouble moving this product. What is the problem that u can't sell this product?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must live in Texas. Managed care kills many of us. Has nothing to do with salesmanship.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please! Has everything to do with salesmanship! We all have copay cards so commercial managed care should be equal opportunity.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The drs I call on don't want a product that is covered for commercial, but not covered for Medicare. They want to remember ONE product to use in this patient type of this class. It's the fourth drug of the class, it's not better than the others and it has worse coverage. Hmm, I wonder they haven't jumped on board? It's not that Tanzeum is bad, it's that it doesn't offer anything better for the effort of learning it. Especially at a time when drs are as tired and stressed as ever.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody is going to bite and give you advice on how to position Tanzeum on Cafepharma, but I would encourage you to reach out to some veteran reps that are having success or at least are having their physicians prescribe some of it.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eventually, Trulicity will be beating us all.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are more dumb a**es on this board than ever before. All GLP1 have poor Part D coverage. Tanzeum across the country has excellent coverage . Quit making excuses if u are not selling it. You are probably one of the new Gsk reps that can only take tests. Some of you are such looser's. It's Always some body else's fault.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One need not be loose in order to excel in test taking.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad you can Spell,because you sure as hell can't Selll. There, I added an extra L so u could correct it. Pathetic!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trulicity is a better product.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post #14: The veteran rep comment is spot on! I sit back and watch in disbelief on how horrible some of the newer reps behave in front of our customers. No selling ability, no confidence, no credibility. Some of them actually try to incorporate MCE. It's painful to watch. The worst part about it, is that many of the reps I am referring to are at an S7 grade level. Based on that, shouldn't they have the highest "lag measures" i.e. Rxs?? They don't!! Does management even look at this? I give up!!