Thank you for FINALLY listening GSK!!!!!!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Nov 14, 2014 at 6:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now I can finally breathe a sigh of relief.....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm still waiting to exhale

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just wait, don't get too excited my dear !

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you think they did this? Did they get sued by an employee about not being able to see test results? Are they absolutely desperate for sales and had no other options? Or do you think they actually listened to what the reps had to say? Believe me, it wasn't the later.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course you will always take the negative point of view, because that is how you perceive everything. I bet your a "joy" to your family. Do you kick the dog every morning when you go out the door?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too much time out of the field, not enough focus, and poor financial performance. Your feedback was the LAST thing they looked at, if they looked at it at all.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It sounds too good to be true. We will be compensated on goals that will most likely be set so high that we have no chance of hitting them especially if they are a moving target like this semester has been. Frequency, calls to targets, calls per day and sample distribution. And remember 40% of our payout is operating profit which is totally out of our control. I'm not cheering yet.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Think about it, SK knowledge is black and white, there are right and wrong answers, by taking that off the table, now it one live simulation conducted by who knows. On our call yesterday, it may be GSK staff, (live, on camera, by your manager who knows). CE and BA is not black and white, God knows how they can manipulate those answers. Could just be another way to stratify Reps when the hammer comes down for layoffs. Stay tuned...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you were not thinking about running before the announcement then you should be now. They still don't get. Sales people want to sell and all the BS is just a waste of time. The BS continues and may get worse based on what was said Friday.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

be afraid, be very afraid.....................do not count thy chickens before they hatch !

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sky is falling, the sky is falling!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listening...Seriously, GSK simply put a little band aid on a Desperate Situation to try and regain sales. What a Pathetic place to work. All Ode to DeDe.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's over. They already blew it. The first 6 months of launch decide everything. These products are now dead and will never come close to their sales expectations. There is no turning this ship around.

Advair will go generic and then all hell will break loose here. Pathetic organization.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The board troll has been busy as usual. He's gotta keep up the DC hate posts, with the ocassional comments on PF, EEOC, CAMs and HAMs.

Just pathetic.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a PR person. Just a casual viewer of cafe pharma. If things are so bad, why don't people just leave? If you are that miserable that you have to forecast the implosion of the company and that is truly what you believe, why don't you seek out other employment? I am in no way endorsing GSK leadership decisions nor I am saying that GSK is the perfect employer. It's just not that bad here from where I sit. I go to work everyday (challenges to be sure), drive around in a free car, ,make a descent salary, nice retirement plan, etc. People would love to have this job! Is there a certain amount of BS we have to deal with? Absolutely! That's why it's called work!! Seriously, if you feel that bad about the company and it's future, please leave! Make room for those who want and need this job! The world will be a happier place.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see the change to annual bonus as a cost saving measure for 2015. The final annual payout won't come until March 2016. Makes the financials look better for 2015.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are not doing this because they are finally listening. They are doing this to save money. I am fine with that. But don't tell me that it is because they are listening. If they were listening they would have done away with this awful initiative a long time ago. They will set the operating profit number so high that bonuses will be reduced.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why leave? I make 150k or more every year for the last 10. 6 weeks vacation, above average health benefits, nearly one million in retirement, new car every couple of years. As long as I don't get a d-bag for a boss I am staying.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why stay? The same benefits are available elsewhere minus a week or two of vacation. I left and I thank god everyday for doing so. My administrative work has dropped by 90%. I get paid for growing my business. I am no longer confused by the cluster called PF where chosen classes are preferred and promoted.

GSK is a nightmare of epic proportions. Once you get out and look at it from the outside you wonder why you ever stayed as long as you did. Don't settle folks. There are way better options elsewhere with a lot less BS.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is so true! PF has been the undoing of GSK, and the prima facie display of dc's idiocy.