IDN-Director-ZERO to Do

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Nov 19, 2014 at 10:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay I am a IDN Director, high paying position with little to nothing to do. The HAM's that report to me have ZERO accountability. The HSAM's do not negotiate any contacts only because the division that I am in are not Hospital drugs. My Retail Reps do not sample only because the IDN really does not allow reps. When my reps do sample it is for a few one offs...HCP has a relative or going on a mission trip and needs some samples. I CANNOT believe that GSK is going to continue this Wonderful GIG! My team does a lot of running reports in order to justify all of our jobs within the IDN that we are all part of. It is simply a waste of a job.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lead your team, other idn are accomplishing many things. Look into the mirror and ask yourself have you done your best?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post #1 is a bitter field rep with an ax to grind posing as an an IDN manager. We get your point now go get your shine box!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To you post #3. You simply eat and breathe the IDN Director Position. It must be near and dear to your heart. You also do not work!!! What a joke of a job.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To Post No 1-I am in the same situation, my team that I manage will have Zero access come January 2015 with no reps Period. I simply do not know what my team will even do. I thought they would be allowed into the Pharmacy's but they will not allow reps. What do you do as a Director and what does your team do? Please advise. I don't know what I will do and my team is very nervous.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps if you took an English writing class that would be a good start.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello OP, I cannot agree with you more. Same situation here.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My reps have plenty to do! They fluff pillows in the hospital all day!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well now you really have nothing to d except stand on the unemployment line

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will ICTs continue?