THE BRINTELLIX LAUNCH MEETING ...

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by Anonymous, Dec 21, 2013 at 9:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Peeps every major drug class has generic competition so we should all fold up the tent and say good bye.

Idiots we have a job and a new product, an extra "something" to talk about. So it's going to be hard, "Boo hoo, mommy I can't do this". THEN GET THE HELL OUT AND LET SOMEBODY IN WHO's ENTHUSED and WILLING to give a damn. Instead of paychecks Takeda should hand out pacifiers.

I've never read more cry baby, suck ass whoa's in my life. TOTALLY PATHETIC and whiney.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"This job is for the BIG BOYS" I'm laughing so hard I can hardly type right now.
    The big boys moved on to a "mans" job long ago. You are such an embarrassment to yourself and don't even realize it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have a new drug to promote. That's it. Nothing novel. a real dog. Good luck with your pipe dream, Kool aid boy

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read the moa in the PI, then come and tell me there is nothing novel about this drug..buttercup

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What an idiot! This damn thing will die quickly with poor coverage! It will be Tier 3 at best. Prior authorizations will kill it faster. The launch meeting will completely kill the little enthusiasm we had for the drug.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not enough to make a damn bit of difference, spin doctor bullshitter

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have GOT to be one of the stupidest son of a bitches on the face of this earth.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am your competition. I CAN'T WAIT to hear your presentation once when you get in the field with this dog. LOL.
    If you TRULY believe a slight difference in MOA is going to make a damn bit of difference in a class of drugs that is loaded with generics and your market is government pay….I'm embarrassed for you. This is the type of shit that Doctors are fed-up-with.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow you can tell the future? I'm so impressed. Why don't you pick a stock and retire since you're so smart/telepathic? Alsond why didn't management consult with YOU before they had this SSRI go to market, it would have saved them so much grief What were they thinking?

I would hate to be married to you, a real know it all, end all, be all.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's your alternative crack kid? Sell a drug about to go generic? Oh yea, that's allot of fun. At least we have something new. Own it or run to mama.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you don't have to know "much" to figure out what a struggle this drug ail be.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Management should have consulted me, or any of the other 2,000 reps that have worked for Takeda before they launched the following duds..

Edarbi
    Rozerem
    Nesina
    Uloric

Just to name a few...tell me why this time it's "different"?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DAMN! You nailed it right on the head!!! Great post!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This drug will never reach a billion dollars. It has bad data, failed studies and a s/e profile that is poor and increases as the dose does.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Management here, what should we look into???

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and the target market is Medicare. Should be easy to get that paid for…right? ;)

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should look into "tuning up" your resume Mr/Ms. Manager

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just a week away,,,uuuugggghhh! The only thing I am looking forward to is getting my ass back on the plane to come home!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen brother! It's going to be a very long 4 days. WHo wants to bet that this meeting will set a new standard on the Miserable Scale?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could you name me an antidepressant that doesn't have failed studies? There aren't any
    Can you name me an antidepressant that has only 3 A/E >5% and twice placebo? There aren't any
    Can you name me an antidepressant that doesn't increase side effects with higher doses? There aren't any

Man up!