Shionogi monitors CF posts

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2014 at 10:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, watch out guys because these idiots are reading every post and whatever they don't like they are going through the trouble of deleting it.
    You people are fucking morons...instead of watching like hawks here do us a favor and IMPLEMENT a good business model and a strong product launch that actually works with realistic numbers and a better market search to help us be successful
    Have you heard of freedom of speech? That's what this country was based on (you should move to North Korea...i bet you would fit well there) so STOP deleting what we post here bc this is our outlet to deal with useless leaders. Freedom of speech...freedom of speech...freedom of speech...!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on! Thank you!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally I finally read something from a real smart business minded person!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh I'm sooo scared

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They can monitor ll they want.
    Reason; They KNOW they are in trouble.
    So many people have left, it is appalling. Never in a company have so many reps left in a short time span.
    Also VP Sales veerrry worried about the negativity towards him.
    Then again, ya can't lead shit moron.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just posted 2 comments on RD Su Lehman from the central and they had CF delete it. How sad are you SL that you have to hide the truth! I wish you nothing but the worst...mediocre leader. I only pray to God that I never have to work under you again. Please God help us all

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's POOR LEADERSHIP at it's finest! It's all of these people that are being mentioned that have these posts pulled down. They know they are a joke and think they can hide it. There is a manager in the Midwest that reads every post everyday and has it pulled down because he is a total scum bag! Right Troy Boy?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

harlow reads every minute!!!
    narcissistic POS!