Need good labor lawyer

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Apr 16, 2014 at 12:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager is setting me up? Does anyone know a good labor lawyer?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have a company run by a lawyer. Do you really expect to win?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better hope this manager is found out and soon. Peer managers and the senior manager need to all wake up. He or she could easily set them up just like you. Anyone who does this is major liability for any employer. Get a lawyer if they don't do the right thing and address the issues properly.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen, don't go after mother Merck. File a civil suit against your manager for defamation or whatever. Yes mother will pay for the ctl legal crap but a jury in your state will hear you against your ctl. Watch the ctl pull out document after document. Juries hate big pharma, trust me. My ctl got caught in a bunch of lies and Merck left her to fend for herself. I got three years salary from said ctl who had to sell her house to fund the settlement. Claim fear and intimidation as the reason for civil against the ctl vs. a suit against Merck Co. Also in civil, many docs such as memos, trip reports and hr docs aren't allowed. If you can prove it your manager could be phucked financially. Good luck and be well.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

seems to me anyone being considered for hire should be put through a battery of tests looking at their moral character, ethics, attitudes and beliefs. reading this post is incredible. people who cheat, lie and purposely seek to destroy the careers of other people are given comfy jobs and some, bestowed positions of power? Big pay, perks and benefits while they purposely play games of demolition on their lives of others. wtf is going on? No wonder people are looking to leave. this place needs to clean up its entire ranks.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take it to the local news stations. Corps hate bad press. Focus on exposure. They want to minimize risk. Be well

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, good luck with that....but keep in mind this isn't the first merry-go-round for mother and employee lawsuits. It all boils down to evidence, the strength of the evidence, and quality of your counsel. Merck may settle or Merck may choose to take you to court. All depends on your claim and its strength and your attorney. You could have a solid case against CTL or Merck but if your lawyer is weak, Merck will eat your lunch. By all means, find a lawyer who knows Merck and has litigated and won similar cases in the past, ideally against Merck. Be well.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"It's not what you know, it's what you can prove"

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take a number.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Contact Sly Shyster, he delivers!