When will we be going one up?

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Apr 21, 2014 at 12:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When will Merck be making this change?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not soon enough. Especially now that Pfizer is buying AZ. This will provide management with another excuse to stay bloated and thus required the current quantity of managers.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Needs to be soon! Hurry..hurry!

A gold star move.....will put the brakes on the backbiters......and keep the bona fide workers from being bundled ranked with the slackers....

No time to waste!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the insane game of who's got the most reps and managers continues. Unfortunately there are no winners in this arms race, only more no-see physicians, irrational self absorbed managers, and frustrated reps. Oh, I forgot, we need this micromanaged baby sitting structure to increase sales. What was I thinking? Never mind

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you could sell any product, you might not have to have a baby sitter. Go sling some deli. All you guys are good for. Do you want fries with that?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dumb response.

Most other sales organizations do not have managers working with the peons more than a few times a year. Managers have 15 or more reps, have accounts of their own and work with reps primarily from afar. Their face time with reps is rare, and then, its mostly a sit down to talk after a visit or two. The numbers sales speak for themselves.

Pharma is a strange and very big money wasting industry.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's wrong? R and D don't like getting cut? What are you good for? Enjoy the unemployment line. Just fill up my gas tank.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a dumb response. If you could sell, you wouldn't have a baby sitter. Other companies have sales people who can sell product, whether on formulary or off. The current batch of Merckies can only make excuses why they can't make plan. Other companies (with 15 reps and managers with accounts) sell product and kick Merck reps butt in the process. But then, Merck reps always have an excuse why.......

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dumb response. This babysitting nonsense is an industry wide fiasco!

Lets just call it a babysitting jamboree!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What will the slackers do? Nobody to do their work. Awwwww.....
    The territory will go kaput.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you would be surprised that a lot of Merck people can sell, particularly those from the old school. But the ever presence of a manager really mess thing up during a field visit. I used to sit in my car looking at the data and planning my next call. The darn manager would ask me to think out loud so he could provide me with feedback. Then he wanted a rehearsal in the car. After a call the a**hole said please assess your call out loud again so I can provide you with feedback. I don't know if his job was to help or disrupt me. :)