Teleconference thursday

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Apr 22, 2014 at 10:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the Global Competency Model for GHH ?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just more Merck gobblygook.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you filled out your online profile that was due? Better have depth of experience. If you have been a lifer pc rep it's over.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A 'fancy' way to make a lot of people suddenly unqualified for their current jobs.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am one of those people. A long history of impeccable performance, then I get a new CTL and can do nothing right. I want my severance. If they come down on me like they've done to others, there will be a heavy price to pay. I have cash and determination….and an excellent lawyer. Don't test me, ash0les.

FU Merck.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same here or I will become quite "stressed" and you know what that means.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would say that 95% of PC reps have only been PC reps here. What the hell is wrong with that? Why would people with management or specialty experience go back to PC in wholesale fashion? How stupid is this company?

In any case, many of the PC reps I know are hoping to be cut with severance. We know it's coming and that's fine. If schmerck had any class, they would announce a timeline on when these cuts will happen (prior to the week before).

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You really are a pc genius. If you sue you don't get severance. If you sue and lose you also pay Mrk legal cost. You won't win against a 170 billion dollar company. Ask anyone fired in 2013, young, old, models, hags, small, tall, making 20k or 400k. Merck fires across the board, male-female, all ages and races. You work "at will".

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a grey, oldie or whatever......and not looking forward to a job hunt if the curtain drops. Most of us in this category know it will be a long haul to find new gig. Truth is the young one's have the edge on employment.

All about the money, bennies....most of think this is it.