I hate Merck because......

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Apr 23, 2014 at 10:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is all i can do without going to jail.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...my spouse's layoff is causing my child nightmares.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

internal counsel makes decisions based on fear, not fact.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh my God, the same thing happened to my son. Management doesn't understand that their actions affect more than the employee. These are evil people.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My ex-husband works there and he's a @$$!@!0! He choose Merck over his family!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thread is crazy! Guys... Merck sucks ass but I'm not going to let them ruin my life. In the end it's just a job... I will do the bare minimum and when they decide to shank me, I'll just find another job.

FU MERCK!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

.....because I don't get a moments peace! I is IMPOSSIBLE to do all the things they ask me to do and it is IMPOSSIBLE to prioritize in a way that comes close to satisfying anyone.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they are forcing me to work over 2 hours per day! That's right----TWO HOURS!!!! It 2:42pm and I just got home. I had to leave at 11:30 this morning. That's THREE HOURS today!!! This is crazy. And I was forced to fake six calls, too.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh my God. Maybe you shouldn't expose your child to adult problems and he wouldn't worry about it. My kids have don't need to have to worry about my job, let them be kids, that's your fault not Mercks.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are nothing but an over achiever trying to make others look bad.

Regards,

The 15x15 Guy

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it is called LIFE learn to deal with it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. It's simply outrageous how wussified people here have become. Note to these fools: no one owes you anything unless you have already done the work.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A once great organization is now no better than the other Rx companies. Gilmartin was steering the ship and he got fat and happy. Richard Clarke didn't really innovate. Kenny Boy is a useless lawyer who is hardly visionary either.

Now we're stuck in a circular firing squad with jackass CTLs passing out ammo.

Please fire me before I jump out of a window.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust me, my kid is pretty smart when he sees dad home from work day after day and looking panicked. We do share living space with out kids and far from ignore them.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly. Merck is awesome because I am milking this job for all that I can. Only the cowards and morons hate working here. I make easy money for doing little to nothing and no one really cares. Anybody that actually works to achieve all of those stupid metrics is a masochist. Merck doesn't force people to work hard; morons force themselves to work hard and then play victim. Keep being mindless and spineless sheep. I will be at home by 2:30 watching Judge Judy sipping a scotch on the rocks.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

same here!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is easy to say, but I bet you never had to tell them that we have to cut back to the bone as daddy lost his job and we are not able to do the things we did in the past.

No I can't help pay for your college tuition this semester
    No I can't pay for your braces.
    No we will not be eating out any more
    No we will not be able for you to play sports (pay to play state)

It is even worse for a single parent who was the sole income earner for the family.

All this so Kenny can get his fabulous bonus.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have senior director potential!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They still retain Tom L, Sean S, MaryEllan D, Rom F, etc.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The CEO is full of shit.