Fuck you Shionogi

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Mar 12, 2014 at 11:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have ruined my resume and my desire to work in this industry. I'm stressed, I have sleepless nights worrying about "when's the next job coming, a good one where I can trust management and the backstabbing overlays?"
    I hope your best friend, karma is knocking on your door now (it will if it hasn't already) waiting to fuck up with your inner peace, your career and your place in heaven (you are going to hell and I'm holding the door for you to let you in). Make sure to bring something cool clothes bc I'm going to make you sweat. This is for all of you in upper, middle and lower management. Fuck you all and fuck Japanese too.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't know we hired Tony Montanna..."Say hello to my little friend!!!"

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust me Shionogi is garbage compared to what else is out there. I started with a new Pharma company a few weeks back went to training and its a world of difference from Shionogi. The trainers actually know the products and know how to sell the products. I couldn't believe the difference and the overall better environment at my new company compared to Shionogi. Hang in there you will find something and trust me most companies are far and away better then Shionogi from training to management

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the candid words. Congrats on your new job.
    To the one who made the comment about Tony Montana - Fuck you too. I bet your family is relaxed with no worries about paying bills right? I hope you get let go next for making fun. It's ok to be mad you asshole.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen to the one who made the comment of mr Montana, who are you? Manager, RD or John. Why don't you focus on sales and a good business plan instead of reading cafe Pharma like a gossip little bitch at night! This is why your sales numbers are down bc you aren't focused or working hard enough.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both of you go fuck yourselves... And to the one who made the Tony Montana comments, that was perfect!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like you're reading cafe pharmacy at night bitch

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel the same!! I wish I lived in a more metropolitan area that had an abundance of jobs, but I don't.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

agree! Training here SUCKS! Loser trainers and the new head is an effing moron! Does NOT know training dude!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

L M has no business in this position...very embarrassing and unprofessional..

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bet you wouldn't say that to his face BOY

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bet I would...BITCH

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So would I…and to others as well

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the effing moron?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's not a bad guy he just got lucky as a DM and a couple of his reps made president club which got him to presidents club. He was hired less than 2 years ago as a DM and took over a team who was # 1 in the nation and just road the reps coat tails to Presidents Club. He was an average DM and is in way over his head as the head of training

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bet you wouldn't say that to his face BOY

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every District Monkey that has EVER been to presidents club road their reps coat tails there. What else is new? Like the District Monkey really believes they have impact in a territory? Its funny how the territory(ies) that do well, the District Monkey thinks they have something to do with its success, and the territory's that don't, the District Monkey says that the rep(s) in the territory are just not any good and blame them.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Calling him a "monkey"? Wow. Are you a internet gangster?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

McWacky does not know how to train nor A. Stark!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Training department here is weak and disorganized. A. stark is like a dumb blonde who was handed the job. She's so vanilla. This company from top to bottom is just weak, extremely clicky and has a weird set up. I don't know how you reps work here. I'm glad I quit a while back. I'm doing something different from home and I love it. Be smart get out and do better.
    Hey JH, JK are you resigning anytime soon? Or are you actually waiting to drive this ship to the bottom of the ocean?