How deep will cuts be at the end of month?

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Mar 18, 2014 at 7:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any idea?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who knows ....Besides home office...It sure is quiet...no emails...no communication. The DM's are starting to get nervous too...as they should be.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM's have just been informed about what's going down. Not this again. Good luck everyone.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DMs will be cut and so will another 1/3 of the sales force.
    Take this to the bank.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When dickhead

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lies.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is so quiet. It does make you wonder if something is getting ready to happen. Just saying.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Use your brain!! Has there been a HUGE spike in scripts since the first layoff?? NO. If anything it's declined even more because docs who were writing are now skeptical that the company doesn't even give the reps a year to launch Osphena. Cuts are coming by month end. I'd bet my upcoming severance package on it

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM's and SC's will be reduced with larger districts and territories. The training department is making the decisions. It will start with a blitz leading to a conversion that creates a draw play leading to a field goal attempt headed off by a block. The forward pass and hail mary are awesome. The kick off turned out to be an onsides kick, the punter punted and the receiver received after the rush. It all ended up to be a trickplay. TLaC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need some Kapvay!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sales are actually trending down in some markets. Not good to lose ground so early in the life cycle of a novel product. Bring out the gimp.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Larry?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is Deanne Melloy??!! When's the last time we heard anything from her? Is she still here?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Larry is an ass and a training is a blunder

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is sequestered in a bunker. Hoping that everyone will forget the number of times she said she would not build up the field sales organization only to tear it down again.......which is exactly what she and John ended up doing anyway.

Oh. And Osphena is a lousy product that nobody wants.

Thank you.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is with John back at the Swan and Dolphin Hotel in Orlando. They are currently filming Part 2 of them on the paddle boat in the pond.......its called, "The Sinking Ship!" Check your iPads soon for the icon! Can't wait!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said. She's full of shit and can't believe she got to be business woman up in NJ...really? What was the media thinking?
    I always knew Osphena sucked. I knew in my heart. I got laid off back in January and I was shocked but I saw it coming just thought maybe in March not January. I just got an offer and I must say "I'm glad I don't have to push that drug anymore" my OBGYN told me "I'm happy I don't have I write it anymore bc I was only doing it for you" then he goes "who's the new rep?"so the rep they kept hasn't really done shit...but I'm glad that jerk of RD chose that rep over me. I bet it's regretting it now LOL. I'm laughing so hard from the Bahamas as I type this before I have to go back to start my new gig. So long ex-colleagues

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And we're glad you're gone.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You'll be gone soon dumbass. This place is hilarious. Bunch of blind mice following each other around hoping that if they kiss enough ass they'll be spared the chopping block. Funny to watch especially our stupid perv DM who thinks he is bulletproof.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks my friend. Your response rocked!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry you will be gone soon too. How stupid are you! You are as good as the products you promote. They lay off Pharma reps right and left regardless of how much you have done. You are really stupid. But hey call me when you are gone...in the meantime I continue to laugh, enjoy my piña colada and staring at good looking men.