Interview Coming Up

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Mar 25, 2014 at 12:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is morale like at Shionogi?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TOTALLY AWESOME!!! What territory are you interviewing for?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great company. You can retire here if you work hard.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

B.S...Run Forest run!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are full of shot and you know it. I worked very hard and I cared about this company, products and my peers and what did I get? Lay offs...look elsewhere unless you are desperate

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please, read all the posts. Roughly 90% of what is posted is true. I was only in the field three months with great numbers. ..As great as they could be with this product, better than most in the dis t rich and got laid off. Get out of pharma.........it ducks all the good out of people.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry.....sucks...autocorrect.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree. The territory I inherited is now a Go For The Gold leader all because of my hard work. Looking forward to a long career here.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blow yourself...no one is doing that great and YOU KNOW IT. let me guess, you have an extra 3 scripts compare to the territory next to yours WOOOOO you are so stupid. Keep it up

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speak for yourself. My territory is a leader. Work hard and give it your all. See you at the top.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From the top, the harder the fall will be!! Tool

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask how many scripts you territory has say oh it must be over 600 right? Wrong hahaha probably has 45!