"DMs"

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Apr 2, 2014 at 9:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The DM position is a joke in this industry and especially here at Shionogi. This job is not rocket science. If you feel that you need a DM to "coach you" or whatever then you're probably a moron.

This place is becoming an unnecessary micromanagement nightmare.

Too many DMs, Too many ride alongs, and too much unnecessary micromanagement harassment.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PSSST…Then get your impotent ass up and the fuck outta here you pussy

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hit a nerve there...useless management troll!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about the RDs? Do they deliver ANY value whatsoever?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RD are over paid , DM are trolls mine sucks so bad. She txt her husband all day long on feild rides. She couldnt give a crap ab Shionogi , another waste collecting a check . Wish they hired strong management .

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No you don't dick breath then you would be a screw off like you do and underperform like you do…professionally and in bed.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have another drink or go to bed you idiot. Yes, DMs are a waste of salary, we all know that. Circumstances always favor them. They either "coach you to success", or pip you until your'e gone, one way or another. 90% of the time, the product and time will do whatever they're going to do. Either way, they're there, struggling to make themselves relevant and no company has the stones to admit they're nothing but tax deductions.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must be a DM posting , yea keep up the good work . Trolls

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think RDs are bigger waste of time compared to DMs. At least DMs (the talenated ones) develop resp but RDs, really? Now that's a useless position. Why? Just cut back on all RDs and some DMs and few more reps and then company could support a sales force with only one drug that has a small place in the market.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree. What do the RD's do? My DM is a nice guy but I really don't need him riding with me so often. He really doesn't bring much value to my offices.

Also, I've been sensing a theme with some of the reactions on CP. The DM trolls are the first to call you a "pussy" or "dick breath" or even threaten violence. I can tell they are feeling threatened and they feel the need to defend their job. Grow up! We do all the hard work in the field. You just nag us so you can feel important and check the boxes.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I need a DM job, sit back n line you reps up easy job nice money . Brown nose to RD lifes good.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LS is controlled by his DMs from what his DMs say

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The New England DMs are a joke! One looks like a hobbit the other a crazy professor! Should get rid of both! Not needed have those reps report to New York!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brown nose the RD? Correction… You don't need to brown nose the RD In the Southeast. You can be an embarrassment and get shitfaced drunk and not have any consequences if you work for LS. No leadership at all.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty sure you would not be the first person to know if there were consequences or not, so stop talking about things that you have no idea about it. Clearly an excellent use of your time and energy! Not sure why it is any of your business either for that matter.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hit a nerve shugahhhhh????

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh good. You again.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly. Can you imagine if a rep behaved this way at an event? We would be scolded and would have a "black mark" on our records.

And this is not the first time this DM has behaved like that. He was a disaster in Las Vegas and Orlando.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once again, you have no idea what follow-up has happened so stop wasting your time worrying about others.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No you are wrong. A rep would have been terminated immediately. Please ask clown district managers that were on that trip totally spit in the face of the regional director. And the little girl from home-office that was there was supposed to be the eyes of corporate. JH real winner with her.