Email coming from Riad Monday

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Apr 15, 2014 at 7:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More about changes to primary care. I heard he wanted to send it Friday as some kind of symbolism but HR wouldn't let him?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Changes are needed.........especially for some!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's disgusting. Another insensitive, psychopathic executive.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong again, obviously you have never worked under Riad the Ripper. All notifications are done via mandatory tc's with hr and legal. Then you receive an email with next steps/instructions.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's known here as the Butcher of Upper Gwynedd but I'm sure he'd like the ripper equally as well.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This Friday is Good Friday. Clearly a day that a terrorist would love to "hit" us where it hurts.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In other words…..Look out for Jihad from Riad on Monday?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What big news can mr riad put out for PC come Monday?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exciting news! The biggest layoff in pharma history=A big fat severance check for the Merck momm ies!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I find this hard to believe I would place a 1000 bet this won't happen will be the easiest money I make since we don't make much in bonus any more. I am sure this will not happen right now

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No candy for the kids, Riad just fired the Easter Bunny. Yeah folks, he is that ruthless!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So picture this, it is Tuesday morning, April 22nd, and the communication you described has not taken place. I call BS on your post and we will experience the truth next Tuesday. Stop with the doomsday crap.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last year Jackie said PC unchanged through 2014 and now it's April-- that time is ticking away quickly.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We'll soon know if the original poster was right.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well......

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen up idiots. Sale will not get hit. R&D and production numbers will continue to get adjusted until late 2015.

I come here once a month and it's like a f'ing broken record. It's like you want bad news.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No you're the idiot. You see, to us, getting laid off from this place is good news. I look forward to it.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don’t really care much if you stay or go. You’re nothing more than an employee ID and department number. You also have pronoun trouble with the word “us”. The package is OK, worse in 2015, but that should not keep you here if you really want to go. You have much more negotiating power with another company if you are working. It also gives you more flexibility. I don’t like when idiots like you post half-truths or outright lies in order to drum up unnecessary fear. Sales will be fine. Minor cuts at best.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, the first thing you should understand is that every response post on a given thread may not be from the same person. And yes, I can tell you HQ types think of field people as nothing more than numbers on a page. If any of you would answer your phone once in awhile you might learn otherwise. Just remember, without "us" there is no need for you.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, you’re wrong. I’m a fan of anything that will being in a penny. There is no like or dislike. Why would you think HQ does not like field people? You get paid more than most scientists and all lab technicians. There is a reason for that. You bring in money. I respect your job. I could never do it.

Everyone here is number on a page. Nothing more and nothing less. I don’t pick up my phone unless I know who it is. I will listen to the message and send it to someone else. There is a certain degree of liability that must be adhered to. Like the blackout period to sell stocks.

I will be back in a month. So will the field people.