August 1 - Sunshine Act

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Aug 10, 2013 at 10:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi Fagbut!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Um, 135k is chump change ya dope. Ya just dont understand my world. Just retruned from 8 day Alaskan cruise at sea with all the best amenities. Lobster and cognac. Drug reps not allowed.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree, $135 is probably what you pay for shoe shines a year. Lobster and cognac? Sounds a little like a redneck cruise on the bayou to me. Now go beg the purchasing department to buy some of your overpriced devices. I am sure your customers are dying to hear about your cruise since they can only dream of the life that you live. Lobster dreams and cognac wishes sales guy, you are my hero!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$135?....me thinks not. make sure there are jelly donuts.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretending you're a device rep now? Got tired of pretending you were a doctor? You can be Spiderman next week, tool.

You are a freak show. Times must be tough in mama's basement. You've convinced yourself that Wal-Mart cart return IS a career.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

make sure you get 2 dozen donuts...boy.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Been in pharma for over 20 years....last 8 years I have made over 135,000
    per year. That's good enough for me. Got a great 401K, great benefits. Again, I will be happy to fetch jelly donuts.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Um, you are a bean counter. I make Real $$$$ and you would Never understand Real Sales. Dope

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Been in pharma for 21 years....last 10 made over $140,000, it's a blog, anyone can say anything. Oh and by the way, you should be begging for signatures during working hrs not posting on a blog, slug. Now go get my donuts...boy.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I make REAL $$$$ in REAL SALES. Nothing you would understand. Go pack your trunk ya dope.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a problem. I'll buy them where you work.