Amedisys

Discussion in 'Amedisys' started by Anonymous, Jun 20, 2008 at 10:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This broad is drinking BB's special brew kool-aide! I've NEVER seen the turnover I've seen at this God forsaken company. Great people getting screwed, and it's not just local- it's national.

Keep you enlarged arse in that seat in your office, Ms. DOO. You have no idea what you're talking about. AEs get no support from the care centers. Care centers are the utmost in unprofessionalism. This company is a laughing stock in the industry.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your nuts all the fl offices are NOTmake any money and that is because they are poorly run very bad AVPs No help from any one and there are a lot of other states that are not making money amedisy is not doing as good as you think they are selling a lot of offices and putting the blame on everyone else when it should be admedisy

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You work for a great company - sweet cheeks:

http://blogs.marketwatch.com/health-exchange/2013/11/12/amedisys-plunges-on-government-settlement-weak-earnings-results/

You and your company are pathetic.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big changes coming to admedisys by the end of this year no money being made in fl census is very low in the fl office you need to get out find a better job they lie don't trust anyone in the company they are all fake

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's right the new vp in Florida is a big fake he is no better than any of the others that work in admedisys he has no clue . He is just doing the same shit everyone else is doing what ever Amedisys tells him to do and say there is No support in this company all they do is put asses in the seats not people that can do the job with skills. Stay away

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More offices are going to be closed more jobs lost other offices to be Consolidated and then at a later time be closed Florida is is the path way of being close or just sold they have be not been making money in fl for a long time and they blame other for the problems they need to look at the company with in they don't support their offices

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Y'all are in a whole lotta trouble. No one at this company knows what's going on. There is no integrity, there is no trust, there is no truth. Home office and care centers are being run by glorified hillbillies from the doos to the boms to the bos. This is THE most screwed up company I've ever had the displeasure of working for.

Gratifying to see this ship headed to the bottom.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do not understand anyone saying they will be happy to see people lose their jobs?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who said I'm happy? I got f'ed by the great amedisys and many other people I know got it in the BE hind. I'm happy that horrible company is struggling.

There are a few good people at the care centers, most are goofs--- I'm in a much better place, anyone worth anything will end up in a better place too.

Amedisys is just horrible.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well now amedisys is paying the government $150 million for making us get 10 visits on all our therapy patients. My DON told me "you're just going to have to force them to do the 10 visits!" Well FINALLY what goes around comes around. 150 million fine, another fiscal quarter in the hole to the tune of 91 million how can this company survive?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The new VP over the marketing in Florida has no clue what he's doing he thinks he's smarter than everyone else he does repeat the same stuff that we have heard from amedisy in the past
    When they get tired of him they will let him go Like they have done to everyone else in the past he's just another person filling a seat And all the offices in Florida are short staffed that's the way it is And that's the way it's going to stay until they get out of Florida they are just not telling the truth to everyone very bad company to work for

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's the VP?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bill B. is great. Great like moonshine and crawdad's. Now pass me that cornbread son!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PLEASE get a life and a new line already! that's all you post throughout the Amedisys Boards and we are all sick of hearing it, you definitely need to read a book for new material

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Changes are coming offices got the call more office are closing 20 more fl offices are closing and big amount of lay offs are coming before the end of the year get out if you work there and if you don't work there stay away

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every year around the holidays Amedisys does this. Pressure to perform, promises to keep locations open, and then they walk in the door and tell you they are closing in two weeks. Good luck to all who maybe facing a closing or a "consolidation". It felt like the worst thing to happen to me, but it was the absolute best.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They promise a lot and never come through. This company is held together by tape and glue. Horrible company.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the above come from a credible source? I'm in Florida and I appreciate whether these post are true and definite and not just rumors. I am the sole income right now for my family...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you need to be hit upside your head??????? You're in for a shitty Christmas-- send your cards to BB and thank him.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where are u getting ur information from? I say ur full of it. we will all see in 30 days if u know what ur taking about...