2014 Layoffs

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Dec 4, 2013 at 6:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just left a 2014 planning session. Across the board 8% reduction in headcount but no word on addtional changes in the severance package. No indication how the 8% was calculated just simply an arbitrary figure. You may all get your wish instead of simply whining about it.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard 11% and it was going to really only effect PAEs

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Layoffs! You wanna talk about Layoffs!!!!!!

So all you Quest Reps out slamming Solstas for our R.I.F. (Which were mostly non or low producers)......

Karma, gotta love it!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably posted this same post on the labcorp page. Trolls

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard a similar story, 8%

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about Dermpath and ameripath reps we already a small sales forced and big territories?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Across the board, not just sales.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope the over abundance of sd and esd as well

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are so full of shit I can smell you from here.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey man, it's a fact, "The truth hurts." Deal with it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got any actual evidence?

No?

Didn't think so, liar.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They don't do reductions in sales. They just target and fire people. We have no yearly reviews, end of year sales numbers and rankings. There will continue to target individual PAE's who they do not like, put them on a PIP and fire them. That in combination with attrition will get the headcount reduction they are looking for. No severance package when fired or when you leave on your own

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you looking for written proof or would a video suffice?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Video would be preferred.

I don't believe the "across the board either". IT is not being targeted for 8%. It is entire teams being scrapped and outsourced. 8% would have been a bit of pain but everybody would have moved on without a major fuss.

Although on the other hand, I do believe some jackass might have said 8% in some meeting but have zero intention of sticking to it and actually having completely alternative plans that they don't feel other people have the need to know currently.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would like to see the video as well. We will be waiting for you to post it but won't hold our breath.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

your living in lala land if you think there wont be a RIF in sales, clearly you were not around in 2009 the nonsezo RIF PAE's were slated for PIPs then fired, the nunbers were down (not as bad as they are now) reps were given NO budget relief (sound familiar) we had a high head count and the company wasnt getting much ROI hmmmm. Im not looking forward to a pink slip either but its a reality that is knocking on our door we cant continue to tank and keep a high head count. The pressure is going to start after Q4 we all know what that will look like, then the SD will start panicing because THEIR jobs are on the line and shit rolls down hill...Iv seen this before

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Peat is gone. That was a huge dump. Now if ass-kisser Hamlin would go, maybe we could turn Dallas around.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget the HOUSTON lab(such as it is)

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hamlin….joke

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't try to scare people