Actavis?

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2012 at 8:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone have any info on this contract? I received an email from the recruiter that they want to talk with me about it but that was it.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Launch of a new pain pill. InVentiv managers.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will all be over at the end of the month when the company is bought. Don't waste your time.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you get a phone interview? I was contacted as well.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

was told good opportunity and will be Actavis employee in time, pain pill with IR delivery, doctors looking forward to this approval to decrease resp depression.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anybody been contacted or re-contacted by a recruiter since the Watson purchase was announced? I suspect the above post is correct.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes contacted last week and interviews conducted next 3-4 weeks out of town in Dallas with hire date pending on approval from fda in June

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about activia! I want to sell this. Seen commercials on T.V. Looks yummy!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watson puchasing Activas

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I saw this too, but they are still scheduling interviews? MoxDuo is actually a QRxPharma product, so maybe that makes a difference.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope you are right...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a phone screen over a week ago and haven't heard anything. The recruiter said she would get back to me about interviewing at the beginning of May. Has anyone heard anything about a face to face yet?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are correct and recruiters will get back to everyone first of May to schedule face to face once DM's select candidates from resumes and recruiters recommendations

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have face to face scheduled next week. Have not asked about the merger and what does that mean if hired?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have face to face first week of may in atlanta.
    Sent question about mergers to recruiter directly with link to Bloomberg and that question was ignored.

Managers have been hired and work for InVentiv

Rep start date of July 9th

One week of home study

Followed by one week national sales meeting most likely in Dallas

Company car provided

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a f2f next week
    Received an email stating it is still happening
    Would rather not take the day to travel if the job is uncertain
    I have two other companies who would like to f2f next week and I am trying to figure out where the best use of my energy would be
    UGH, don't you love pharma?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

where are you located? I haven't heard peep except manager reviewing resumes

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was told by the recruiter the sell changes nothing; part of the agreement is to bring on an experienced sales team for the product. I was told interviews would be May 1-11, based on your geography. Some would be the first week and some the following. Of those who have received word of a f/f, what region of the country are you from?
    This may help all of us sort out the information.

I received an email that I had been high recommended to the DM and she would contact me with information regarding the f/f, but I have not heard anything yet.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know the salary range for this position?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

heard 60-70 salary