VA contract

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Nov 1, 2012 at 6:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does PPS still have the VA contract?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any idea who is going to get the VA contract for NY? Would like to submit my resume to them!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No...you really don't. Run fast and run far. Stay away from PPS if you value your reputation and sanity.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, don't want to work for PPS, i want to work for whoever wins the VA contract.....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Either Apnea Care or Americoast - I'd bet on Apnea Care.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try Apria. The best and most ethical DME company in the nation.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apnea Care got it!! It's official. Good luck!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF are you talking about? You are either STUPID or an Apria Suit! FOS. Apria is the dirtiest in the business....makes PPS look like Mary Poppins.

You are an A-hole.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RRRRRRIIIGHT!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ARE YOU HIGH?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is kicking ass in san diego? Apria!!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah right Apria....watch your backs because as dirty as you are Medicare will be coming after you next. Keep kicking ass because they will be kicking yours.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it true that 7 of the top 10 PCC'S have left recently? I guess Matt and Bobby will stay to the very end.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SEVEN of the top 10? If true, that's pretty grim....

16. LMFAO

LMFAO Guest

Hah! I knew they were gonna lose that contract! If I had to guess, I'd say nearly 25% of the tickets were being forged by the delivery staff--so who knows if they were even delivering the supplies! This may have been the least of their worries. I knew something was wrong when I brought it to management's attention and they turned the other cheek... oh yeah, then they fired me for "unrelated issues". I love watching this ship sink. I absolutely hate this company and hope they burn in hell!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must agree, I have also seen many things brought to managements attention and nothing was done about it. Integrity? I think the thought on that is 'As long as it doesn't make me conduct a job search, I'm all for it.'

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's actually 8 of the top 10 now.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True and by the way Matt is indeed one gone....don't know for sure if Bobby is. If he's not gone yet he will be soon.