What do you know about the CDL?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Oct 24, 2014 at 12:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the purpose of the CDL initiative and how are teams selected?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it means you have a diverse employee and they want to help the FLL understand that they are overating all of the non diverse folks. So if you are one of the folks selected--your COT ratings will go down, and your overall teams will as well. If you are a rep--no worries for you..it is all about your manager.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A CDL also can stand for a commercial drivers license of which is required to operate 18 wheelers and othe commercial trucks on our roads. Not a bad idea to have something to fall back on once your pharma gig falls through.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha! Love it! Good point!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My team was selected to work with a CDL. Your FLL will select four reps to ride with the CDL 3 times each (this is on top of your 3 rides for PF). Be sure to do everything by the book! Seriously a few reps had to self report after their ride along with the CDL. Bottom line the outcome to all of this is that now my FLL is being coached by the CLT and he is lot harder on the COTs which equates to lower bonus payouts.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We had this happen most recently here in MN. My three rides were not all that bad. Did a lot of planning prior to the rides. Did not get out and work for several days prior to the rides in order to plan the rides. I am in the Med Center area. I had all three "Milk Run's set up. Well I waiting to here just what happens from here. Is it our team or BS?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

C., D.: the L.