I wish I was a Colorado Rep

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Oct 23, 2014 at 3:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enough has been said. You keep repeating the same crap and other people tell you that they are tired of seeing you post the same gripes over and over again.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poor yapping little dog- yap yap yap- still with nothing to say and no facts to cite!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The facts have already been said. Everyone is sick of your posts. Deal with it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

.........still waiting......??

fact 1) 3 failed launches
    fact 2) sales down 10% in US
    fact 3) 87% of current employees would not recommend GSK
    fact 4) if you are in the field (and obvious you are not from this post) morale has never been worse
    fact 5) not ONE pharma company has adopted the PF sales model like our senior leaders said they would
    fact 6) testing well on the sims and assessments has no correlation to being a successful, hard working rep or manager

OK waiting for your response full of facts in defense.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to agree with the above post you keep glossing over the true fact. Here is another fact you think is a myth.
    1. Statistically if 5% or greater of the reps taking tests and simulations are cheating then the data is moot and GSK cannot force rank reps. Remember cheating would constitute anything in front of you during these evaluations including a note or a pi. I would conservatively estimate the cheating level is greater than 50%.

All reps should file a claim with the EEOC over this matter.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right, The facts already have been proven and said that patient first is a failure.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whine, moan, whine...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whine piss moan whine piss moan it is like another day in the movie ground hog day. Go ahead and contact the eeoc it is proven they will do nothing. Gsk owns the situation and there is nothing you can do about it but quit and move on. You will never defeat the board sheriff and his board posse.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

funny how there have been plenty of FACTS about how PF is a failure but not one touting any facts about its success. You are right, stockholders should be whining

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't we all wish we could burn a fatty! If nothing else it would distract us from the GSK hack who squats on this board like senior leader pinching out a lil' turd which they name Patient First. What a mess!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stockholders should also be livid w. Dc's "performance... Pitchfork and torch mad!