neuro expansion

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Oct 19, 2014 at 2:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

An investor? what a joke! you must be a loser and only have a few 100 bucks to invest. Go away loser

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you figured out is a consultant. So what! I am not sure why you are acting like an infant over it. Do you think you are superior because you think you figured it out.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All investors, reps for other corps, analyst's, and even other AVNR employees must now leave the page. Dick Bag with is here to protect the company. You can be an employee and ask a legit question, nope, not with scrodum here, he thinks your a consultant. Ask about a job ? Nope, dick bag thinks your a consultant looking for inside info.

Talk about a Paranoid personality... And everyone else is a loser... What a pathetic isolated person... You won't at AVNR very long.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow dude... .. Many of that work here do not ! want to see other employees treating the public like this. You do NOT know who is on the other end of these questions or statements. Take it easy.

Please don't suspect that everyone posting has an angle. Even so, help them, that is what we do.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have interviews started yet for expansion for sales reps? Managers hired?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Before anyone answers, let's find out if he is a consultant. Let's try to be real nasty and demeaning. Only a consultant would ask such a question

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would like to know if expansion interview process has started or not for listed job postings on website

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Phone screened with ADP but have not heard anything since. That was last week. Has anyone moved on from that?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wtf is ADP?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL! What is "pathetic" is that you waste your time on here being paranoid (for no apparent reason) that everyone who has a question is phishing. Not that I need to tell you this (but I will since someone needs to calm you down. Take your medication), but I got a call that the company was hiring. Work in pharma, but the company I'm with is downsizing and the writing is on the wall for all the reps. just looked at the company site and saw a sumatriptan. My daughter and I both suffer from migraines (ones caused by idiots like you) and have tried all the options. So, I'm interested in how this would be different? Not a consultant you paranoid moron! Get a life! Like consultants get their pharma info on sites like this that are 98% BS? Keep up the good work Magnum P.I.!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No expansion. Read today's news on AVP825.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No expansion. Read today's news on AVP825.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hiring Freeze for 1 yr until migraine gets approved, delau announced today.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DELAY by FDA, they want more data/info

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Avanir Mngmnt , please stop hiring all these reps an managers,
    we DONT need 15 NAM mngrs and 4 or 5 NAMs per city with just Nuedex.
    And some mngrs now only have 5 people in their district/region, please.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow. so many people voicing a ton of opinions and more than a ton of name calling. Calm down everyone. Some of us have been in the industry for years, and it is difficult to see that the money that once went to the small business that produced swag like pens and mugs, is now budgeted for CI. DO NOT call anyone paranoid. This entire site was once a place for healthy gossip, and true, CI folks excite, and they profit off of creeping. They will pretend to be job seekers, employee screensaver, even their favorite, they claim this one as an occupation for Christ sake: doing due diligence as investors- Fact remains, they will never admit to doing CI if it might ever hurt their goal getting free intel. Face it, they made a mess of sites like this. Not sure about the validity or basis of the earlier rant in this thread, the one about someone who broke up with someone that did CI. The scummy industry is super naive, or super arrogant ( aware of the later as true) to think that all the people who survived a stint in CI, those that figured out how un-ethical it is to take advantage of people for money, and left the industry. Did they think we would not speak up after surviving a stint in CI? CI people manipulate others for a living. They bait on CP. Only fair that the folks on CP are aware. Not paranoid. Aware. It's public information that they monitor public social media. Go on and look it up for yourself. And yes, mr Due diligence, you are a LAZY freeloader.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

perfect example. The name of the thread- they drool over possibility of sticking any new information about a competitor sales force expansion into a frilly slide deck to have something to show their client in hopes to leverage their monthly fee and extend their CI contract. They have names for making statements like the one above with the intent that someone will correct them with information about sales force size and structure. They trade ideas on how to deflect should anyone ask if they are CI. They take comfort thinking companies will continue to "look the other way" while they operate in the "CI grey zone." Go on now, chime in and deny and deflect. You are all so polished. Hardly. Filthy industry.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only thing I will chime in on, is what a miserable idiot you sound like. Why do you even care? The fact that you do care, implies how pathetic you are. Are you the only one in this world allowed to earn a living. Stop your whining and do something productive, like sell Nuedexta. I am sure you are bitter because you had another lousy Thursday night.