Viebacher

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Oct 31, 2014 at 8:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

http://www.fiercebiotech.com/story/chris-viehbacher-leaving-sanofi-without-us-style-windfall/2014-10-30?utm_medium=rss&utm_source=rss&utm_campaign=rss

This guy has been overpaid for a long time, he brought no value to the companies he lead. I remember when he became president at GW/GSK (not sure which one). He added to the sales force and then downsized a year and half later (I'm not sure if all had finished training). What a waste? He is one of the leaders that drove pharma into the ground. Nice to see someone is noticing, I may buy some stock in the company that let him go. I hope he realizes that he failed. Yes he will count his millions, however someone sent him packing as he did to so many over the years.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whittie and his whole band of degenerates now need to be viebachered

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is actually a pretty good pun. A Viehbach is a stream where live stock drinks, or sheep drinking Kool Aid as the case may be.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Deep, cool, crystal Alpine streams and rivers of delicious refreshimg Kool Aid... And along the bbanks, every doe eyed PR Shill Plant lapping it up!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Delicious H R plant Kool Aid mountain springs!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One Kool Aid makes you taller
    And another makes you small
    And the one that H R gives you
    Doesn't do anything at all...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When reading these posts, it is no wonder that sales are suffering in the US. Talk about low IQ.

As for CB, the numbers tell the story. He did a good job at Sanofi. Compare revenues and profits from when he started, until he left. Read the analyst reports as well. The street loves him.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

German! Good catch, you are correct.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When the samples
    in your car trunk
    get up and tell you where to go
    and the hot pockets
    are talking backward
    and US sales hit a low
    go ask deedee
    I think she'll know....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks. I like to agree with my own posts and make the same comments over and over again (like my HR/PR references).

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But even more, I like to point out others agreeing with their own posts, while I post to my own post and moan, whine, moan about others...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember what the Wittymouse said... "Now everything has got a seal on it"

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are so lucky to have you on this board 24/7 to patrol for all those nasty PR, HR, whatever people that want to stop our right to complain about anything and everything, even if we have to make things up. Thanks again for your service.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, thank YOU for whining, moaning, replying to your own posts and whine-moaning again.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are speaking of the crybaby and we are so lucky to have him as a board sheriff. In fact, he reminds me of Officer Doofy from the Scary Movie franchise.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes! He's really having a fine time with that vacuum cleaner!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go get 'em Officer Doofy! Better put that vacuum down first; maybe a good idea for the tentpole to relax first, so you can run to the Bored "Sharif" !

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I knew him and worked under him........anyone could replace this man.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can't remember what he was president of and are still commenting about his performance? Maybe you should do some research before posting dump crap. Unlike our current leadership at GSK the company actually hit its revenue numbers. You are correct that he, like very other CEO, is overpaid.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the badge is on your chest, Doofy. Maybe you should stop sniffing your finger.