Chili hill

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, May 11, 2014 at 6:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? Henry Hays claim to fame left the company. Good. Chili was better than this place and now we can all say practically all the top performers over the last three years have left with only a few still here. Run chili run. Henry brags that be made you the rep and man that you are. I say " maybe Henry needs to look in the mirror and realize that he isn't that special to have done this. He could learn a thing or two from you". Run! Who's next. There's LOTS looking.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting how he was the poster child for everything that is wrong with Avanir according to those who post on this site, until he left Avanir. Now he is a superstar that Avanir couldn't keep. Which is it? If he was still at Avanir would he still be getting slaughtered on this board? Just one more reason this board is ridiculous and lacks credibility. Most people posting clearly don't work at Avanir and they change their opinion more often then Chili changes his crazy socks.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard he didn't really like selling Januvia, (he's a Neudex. only guy) and
    last year J.E. got the manager job over him and then he had to report to J.E.
    probably rubbed him the wrong way. And he started at the company before J.E.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yet another example of a person that MM and HH constantly put up on a pedestal only to realize that they have been looking for some time and now are GONE! He's not the first of the " big time" reps who have recently left and he sure won't be the last.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not everyone dished Chili and some of us have a ton of respect for him. I,for one, think he is talented and grew a lot while working here. Albeit he has his shortcomings, he did not deserve to have Henry Hays brag that he made Chili what he is, etc. Loss for our company.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What company did he go to ?
    And will he have to give up all those stock options he won over the years ?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think he went to Amgen

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, he's an account manager for some kind of genetic/lab testing product.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No disrespect to Mr. Hill, he was a good rep, and a gentleman. But he stepped into a great situation with one medical director who used Nuedexta everywhere, for anything. Whoever replaces him in the territory, will already be a star in Nazi-land Avanir.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is true, but Chili is the one who got the "Big " MedicalDirector Whale sold and educated about Nuedexta. It didn't magically happen all on its own.
    All the big successful territories (especially NAM's) have at least one big "whale"
    that the rep in the territory at one time made a sale. Look at Cleveland an NY nam territories.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JE from Pitt left too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was JE a NAM or LNAM? Can't recall who the initials represent.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

haters gonna hate. Chili is a good rep and good person.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why did he leave ??
    He was a top dog at Avanir ??
    What would make him leave ??

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sounds like a big step down for this rep

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another "TOP GUN" rep left the company, why ??

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chili has so many friends and supporters at Avanir that I believe he would only have left for the right opportunity. I'm sure it was not an easy decision as he had put so much time and effort into his role at Avanir. Wish him the best.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chili was the man at Avanir. A big loss for the company. We have lost so many top reps this year. I have never seen anything like it

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I saw him at the barbecue place by the rodeo, he said he misses every body but is very happy at the new place

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol