NAM/LNAM

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jun 19, 2014 at 7:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been here a little over a year. I hate it, i hate my mgr and i hate this bogus disease state. The only scripts I get are from begging. I am looking for another, are you?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes, i am interviewing and going on my f2f with RM. Can't wait to tell MM, HH and DP why I decided to leave...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is company is nuts. Lack of direction is unbearable..how did my RBM get this position?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love it here. Docs love the drug so its an easy sell. Once additional indications come online it will be a gravy train. Those diss'ing the company are either under performers or should be in a different line of work.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great culture and great leadership. I am proud to be part of an organization that always does the right thing. It starts from the top of the sales team. Great leadership = winning.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

leadership? When will this company figure out we are chasing our tails?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only difference between this place and the titanic is that the titanic had a band!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How long do I have until they put me on a PIP? I'm having some challenges growing this drug each qtr?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to hear that. Docs are gobbling this drug up in many territories. They are eagerly awaiting additional indications, so if you can get by until then you will be richly rewarded.