Insurance benefit just got lame

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Oct 20, 2014 at 10:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, the election period has unveiled a total change in benefits. Yes, we still get stuff civered, but now have deductables, and larger out of pocket expenses. I'm sure these plans will cost us more money too. Sigh....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It used to be something of a truism that the best part of qualifying for retirement was that you would be allowed to stay on the company plan as long as you desired and kept up the monthly payments. It seems every year, that retirement goal becomes less of an incentive.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a surprise. Healthcare costs have gone up. Perhaps you should read the news every once in awhile. Besides, most of the costs are for out of network providers. Stick to in-network. Overall, our costs are low compared to other companies and I am actually surprised we haven't seen big costs. I am sure that is something we will see in the future.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I follow the news, jackass. And no, most of the fees are not for out of network. Maybe you should investigate a bit more before you open your hole.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where are you finding the information regarding 2015 benefits? I looked on ConnectGSK and only find 2014 information.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps you should take a basic math class before you open your pie-hole, Jacka$$, since numbers are really not your thing.

Further, you are sitting on one of the best benefit plans available. Just wait until you are kicked put and have to rely on your Obamacare plan.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another post from the crybaby who is whining an crying about yet another thing. Despite the fact that we have one of the best medical benefit programs at a very low cost (go price it out yourself some time), he cries and whines about this as well.

Remember his post about the pension interest rate at 3.25%, even though the 10 year bond rate is well below 3% (currently in the low 2's).

Remember his post about having to go to Chicago (a World Class City) for a sales meeting?

What a big baby.

Gimmie, Gimmie, Gimmie.

Give me a break. If you don't like your benefit package, then go buy insurance on your own. Better yet, go get a job somewhere else and see what a typical benefit package looks like.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You 2 goober heads sound like 2 whiney babies!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's see, 2014 no deductable and $2k per person Max has gone to a deductible and $3k per person in network max to start. How is this math you can't compute? Common core got ya down?

Benefits were mailed to us last week in that poster folded in 4.

Before throwing insults back, please share how you get different math. And yes, I understand why rates are going up, however, last year we didn't see any changes over the year before, so are they just sliding in these changes hoping we don't notice? Based off the response I've gotten on here, they certainly are dealing with morons who can't add, so maybe thst thinking is correct.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen! Basically a $3500 increase between new deductible and new out of pockets!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some people just can't read all the numbers.

Annual Deductible in-network $250 Individual/$625 Family, out-of-network $750 individual/$625 family.

Max out of pocket In-network $3000 individual/$7500 Family, out-of-network $5000 Individual/$12,500 family

Hmmmmmmm.........looks like out-of-network is more expensive, jackhole.

Your monthly contributions stay the same. You have great benefits, yet here you are crying about it. Grow up you big baby.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We aren't claiming that OON is cheaper, but you were claiming that there were no changes to in network, and there are. Pretty big ones I think. We aren't complaining, we are stating facts. It is lame that a government mandate of a terrible system impacts everyone, and that they just slide it by hoping no one notices.

Get over yourself and make sure your button your shirt up over your orange superman (GSK) shirt.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a liar jack hole. There is NO ONE that said there were no changes to in network. Instead, it was pointed out that out of network costs are higher.

Face it, you got caught yet again making stupid comments.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's the HR hack arguing with himself, faking a debate

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wouldn't you know it. Another thread by the board troll.

Your HR hack bit is growing moldy.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully those much needed anger management classes and your psych eval won't be too expensive under the 2015 rules so you can finally get some relief. I'm taking to you, angry dude.