Patient First experiment is the main reason for US sales failure to perform.

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Oct 22, 2014 at 2:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some analysts are starting to figure this out and soon all will!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brilliant post, are you part of MENSA?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, I am just a crybaby that like to whine and complain all day and come up with stid threads like this. You PR Hacks better be nice to me or I will call you more names.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems like you are the only one calling people names. why do you care so much if this person posts the truth about PF? Unless you have some facts for a rebuttal?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha. Funny watching all of you PR hacks working OT on this board today. And yes nice try pretending your not a hack. All negative posts responded too within minutes after yet another crappy earnings release. I guess this is the future. So sad they have to hire you punks because they have failed to perform.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is extremely obvious to those who work here this is the reason for poor sales. It is surprising that it is taking a while for outsiders to figure out the extent to which this model is so demotivating. A simple survey of employees would provide eye opening results of the negative environment that it has created.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good one! You have the board troll spinning like a top.

Hahahahahaha

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's going to be too late to reverse this titanic of an experiment. Time is NOW to go to the EEOC and file on the three tiered corrupt evaluation system. Go this week

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey troll, looks like you are hitting all your usually themes today; EEOC, DC rants, PR/HR name calling, etc.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

La Presidenta de QUÉ?
    O Presidente de quê?
    Az elnök, hogy mi?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks. I just filed today and my case is one of thousands filed. My case worker showed me that they needed to hire extra workers and ramp them up quickly, all because of all of the GSK employees that have filed in the past 3 month.

When he asked me WTF was going on here, I explained PF and all of the mess she's brought to us. He was incredulous. When I casually mentioned that she went to Lycoming, he couldn't stop laughing because its known as THE safety school for people that can't get into East Stroudsburg State in Eastern PA and Clarion State in the Western PA.

I implore you for the sake of this once magnificent company, put an end to this by filing with EEOC tomorrow. If you go to the Philly office, they will validate your parking because they want to put an end to DC, too. She's making them go CRAZY, what with all of the people that are filing because of her.

Do it tomorrow.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks! A bunch of us went down today. It was the talk of the town. People were asking why all of these well dressed white men were standing in a line leading down the block here in Charlotte. When we told them, they couldn't believe it.

File tomorrow. We did, and hope you join the 1,956 of us that have done the right thing!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm at the EEOC office in San Francisco right now. It looks like the line to vote. The place is packed. Many of us are talking about Q3 earnings, next year's reorg, and who will take DeeDees place when she gets let go. Ok, I'm up next. The poor case worker is beleaguered, there are SO many of us here, doing the right thing.

Support your brothers and sisters. If you're on the West Coast, head over right now!

You'll be glad you did.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't DD mention in her address to her team mates she is going to be working in the field in San Fran. Sounds a bit fishy to me and you know what they say there are only two things that smells like fish and one of them is a fish.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Busy night on this board 50 people on here. There goes the solo crybaby theory.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why you aren't working in a Think Tank inside the Beltway? Your proof of assumptions is awe-inspiring.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You posted this already. Like always, all you do is just repeat things over and over again, making you the crybaby.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

could care less if I sell any of gsk's products I barely work and all of my team mates feel this way. why..because of the effing pt first bs

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not sure as to the "she" you are referring to, but you seem to be taking it hard that people have pointed out your issues. Perhaps you need to deal with your own issues first.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we get paid, recognized and promoted based on test taking as well as checking some boxes
    but not to sell anything. I don't care or stress if any physician uses our product or not because that does not matter at GSK