I have a simple cost cutting idea.

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Oct 23, 2014 at 3:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop making us do 167 bullsh!t teleconferences attatched to a lunch. These force reps to check a box and usually that means doing these in meaningless offices. It won't solve our problems but it dang sure wouldn't hurt.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idea #2 - shit can the patient first contract with Javelin HR. Wasting 10's of millions per year.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idea#3 - respond to my own posts when no one else will.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh boy #1 , how brilliant......that will save SO much money for GSK ! That really is a wonderful and simple cost cutting idea...... that can save maybe $12.00 per teleconference !

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dont complain. You get paid to do the job. If you dont like it, you should quit.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nice job responding to your own post

Here's a challenge: say something positive about PF

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GSK board monitor working OT again! Pathetic little jerkoff

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please tell me you guys aren't still doing teleconf/lunches?...what an embarrassing time waster to sit thru some nonsense teleconf. with a bad phone connection, boring topic, boring speaker, no please don't ask a real question because legal won't allow any real answer....next up the ol'FaxBack questionaire?...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PF Chang lettuce wraps. Yum!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rep here....Thinkin your in home office due to the fact that you are not factoring in the amount of time it takes to enter and close out one of these. it's taking about 45 minutes per per for me at 3 a week. i'm sure you have an idea of what a rep with 20 years experience makes per hour....multiply that by # of reps dialing in and sticking the phone or ipad in their detail bag and we got ourselves a line item. That's not even factoring in the loss of revenue we could be generating in that time...and this is just one spoonful of the bullshit KPIs we are chasing.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do 3 or 4 teleconferences a month and nobody has ever heard any of them. Who the hell is crazy enough to actually play these things over lunch. Let's face it, we do them to pay off these speakers and get some of the business. I let it play, turning it down so as not to screw up my discussion with my docs. Every office tells me that is what everyone does from all of the companies.