WHISTLE BLOWERS OF NOVARTIS UNITE!!!!

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by WB#1, Dec 10, 2007 at 1:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am FAR from an apologist!
    I'm a realist! You, are not!!!!
    Do it for yourself, your integrity and your name.
    Do NOT count on millions.
    Count on doing the right thing, but make sure you understand the personal cost that comes with being a WB!
    Have you been there? If not, then please quit with the diatribe!!!!!
    You make yourself look like a lunatic!
    NOW, end of story! Capiche?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's Capisce not Capicce. What kind of mafia fan you are? All the Bigpharmafiosi know it is Omerta and Capisce. Capicce? Ooops Capisce?

3. WB#1

WB#1 Guest

Do we have to tell you about the latest thing on GSK? Of course not it is all over the place. They finally got what they deserve and have become #1 bigpharma criminal in USA and thus in the World.Record fine of $3,000.000.000.00 has put them in that first place, like Spain in Euro football yesterday. That is the good news. The bad one is that their sales rep of 23 years by the name Greg Thorpe got also what he deserves by doing the wrong thing. Unlike what we teach you here, he in 2001 warned Glaxo about the crimes going on by internal whistleblowing on shit that went on. No one in the crooked management took it seriously and did nothing about it, like cover up as such crooked bigpharma cos do. NOvartis does it all the time so this is why they ask you to WBlow internally so they can cover it up and get rid of WBlower. So poor Greg did them a favour which they did not heed, continued with their crime and eventually got caught, exposed and found guilty both criminaly and civilly. The fine was brought dow, they admitted nothing but agreed to pay the fine and never do what they never admitted to do in the first place. Get it? Yes Greg did everything wrong and he walked away from the co with few chicken bones thrown at him. Had he done the right thing the right way he would have had a nice chunk of 3 billion. say 5% at least which makes it $300,000.000.00. What a difference one can say.
    How about you? Are you going to do what he did or you'll do the right thing; look and collect evidence and then blow that whistle outside the Co not internally. You see Glaxo will not stop doing their crime as Novartis did not stop after tha last big fine. So the evidence is there for you to collect and file. And that takes us to the ugly news which is in your favour. No bigpharmafia co will ever stop doing the crime so it is up to you to find it get the evidence and do the right thing. Don't be Greg be those WBers who did it on Novartis, Pfizer, Wyet etc. They should be your examples and heros. They truly are.

4. WB#1

WB#1 Guest

Did you hear or see it? "Novartis does not bribe anyone". This is what some top crook at Novaris HQ said about Novartis and bribery they allegadly do. Can you believe this shit?The company that invented most of the nasty misconduct used by bigpharmafia, say "they don't bribe anyone". Maybe they don't bribe "just anyone" but only those who count in their relentless march for profits beyond anything deserved or justified.
    Yes Novartis does not bribe ANY ONE, but ANY THOUSANDS around the world. As the man used to say, don't let these bastards get away with anything any longer. Look, collect and file evidence and when you have enough and you are ready, do the right thing. Whistleblow. It is a good thing.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Personally handed out about $ 2.5 million in bribes. In one year that is. How about you?
    ps: don't ask if anything got stuck to my own fingers.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Advice from a WB:
    Do the right thing- you have no choice
    Do it well
    Assemble the file
    Get an attorney
    Then go to BPO if attorney advises it
    Never go to HR but that goes without saying...
    You will be bruised but not trampled and better in the long run
    Good luck my friends

7. basel knows

basel knows Guest

CAREFUL with this advice. Not all is wrong, like colecting and filling the evidence, good lawyer, and doing the right thing. BUT and it is a big BUT, be careful of internal whistleblowing. It has been delt with here many times, but I'll repeat it. The BPO wants you to come forward as per their codes of conduct, guaranteeing your safety and security etc.They say it is your duty to WBlow if you know anything is wrong with anything or anyone. Don't do it the way they want it done. It is their way to fish you out, get the evidence and then cover up the shit while preparing you out of the Co.
    Your ass is out anyway, whether you go outside or internally. Outside is the way to go as all successful WBers did.
    Now in case the advice deals with some routine/minor shit and you must show up at BPO fine. Cover your ass as adviced and hope you'll be fine. But again if you have evidence of major misconduct they do all as we speak and never will give it up, then you do external WBing and you'll win.
    Read the thread on BPO and many things will be clearer to you.
    As the man used to say, don't let those fucking bastards get away with anything any longer. Do the right thing and prosper.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BS.
    You don't know the US laws and it's clear you don't.

9. basel KNOWS

basel KNOWS Guest

Really? $ 2.580.000.00 says I know the laws and I used them. You would not know how to take advantage of FCA even if ...forget it I am not wasting my time on you or anyone like you.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? And you're trolling cafepharma? I call bs!

Go back to your Mom's basement.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only reason I respond is to further encourage those who want to do the right thing. Do not listen to assholes like 4542557 for they are here to detract you for whatever reason. This thread has been the best source of info for potential WBers. Stay strong and collect that evidence they leave around in spite of efforts to leave nothing at the scene of crime.
    Once you have it, you have them too. It is that simple. I know.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now you're claiming to be in the US?

I thought you said previously you didn't have the laws they have in the US? :-/

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

14. WB#1

WB#1 Guest

This thread has reached over 50.000 visits in few years it has been on. Of course there are multiple visits by many but still there are thousands who did. Hopefully few have learned few things about whistleblowing. Even if 0.1% went on to become or will become WBers the goal of this thread is met.
    Remember, your Co just as any bigpharmafia Co. has not changed their crooked ways since they were found guilty and paid close or over 1/2 Billion in fines. They continue to do their dirty work and you are the one who carries it out by obeying their orders.
    The evidence is there for you to find, collect and file. Once you got them, go out and get them. It is that simple. Recently WBer from Sanofi got them and was awarded $18.5M for his heroism and doing the right thing. He will never need their lousy job again and has contributed to eventual downfall of these bastards. We can do it one crime and one Co at the time. All we need a WBer or two in each and everyone of them to look over their shoulders all the time.
    So go out there and get those bastards. You owe them nothing.
    Merry one and Happy one!!
    Capisce?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read & Learn. No pizza necessary.

16. It's interesting and gratifying that some of you read this thread even on page nine (now on one). It is not many but as we said many times, we only need few good persons, who will learn the ropes of WHblowing and do the right thing. This company continues to do the crime, withoud anyone doing any time even when they are caught. They pay the fine, the assholes who did it, get promoted and only one gets sacrificed as a skapegoat. They always need one and it is usually the one who becomes disposable for what ever reasons.
    As for the WBer who does it internally, they share the same fate with no compensation to speak of. Thus you MUST blow the whistle EXTERNALLY if you are to receive the rightfully deserved reward from the DOJ, once the crooks pay the fine. Never mind their lousy job, you'll never need one anyway.
    So as the man used to say, collect the evidence, file it and once you have the shit on them, do the right thing. WBlow externally and be a hero to all, but the assholes, the wiseguys of Novomafia.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if the most recent Whistleblower complaints were settled and for how much? Anything still pending?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard a really BIG one is coming up.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What product

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This was a classic. It still stands, for the bigpharmafia biz and this Co. as the full member of this mafia org. have not changed, but got worse, much , much more worse.
    If you are in position to do something abut these Organized Corporate Criminals (thus mafia), and are doing nothig about it, then you are like them. Or as Johnny Depp put it, in Donnie Brasco mafia movie: "I am not like them, I AM THEM".
    So are you like them or are you them. Either way you are wrong and sooner or later you too will pay one way or another.
    On the other hand, if you are one of us, do as advised here: Get the evidence and do the right thing: GET THEM.
    As someone used to say: D not let these low-life bastards get away.