MSBU SUPER KAM'S

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2014 at 5:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another attempt by leadership to fix this mess. Let's see what the dream team can do I bet they lose business.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone feel we are grossly underpaid compared to Biogen, Genzyme etc? They seem to be making bases at a 20-45K premium to ours and goals with them are much more achievable.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. Grass is always greener.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The 5 new kam's were handed the job nobody got a chance to interview. The rest of the kam's are pissed and many will leave now.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did JP brown nose his way to the new position?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you explain further what you mean?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why can't Novartis accept the fact that there are easier drugs to use in MS now than Gilyena? This Serelaxin mentality is crippling to the whole organization.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gilenya is a loser thanks to our leadership.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which one will be the first to fail and demoted?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why the hell do you think the company is making such a big deal about updating TMS? They can care less about your development. Many people have been making a stink about the fact that the MSBU hires people without interviewing others. They are trying to cover their ass by saying everyone has a chance because if you want the position, it should be in your TMS. This BU is so sneaky and crooked.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You own that son, no excuses. Now drop and give me 20.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SAM I AM...is they're a book?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at it this way, you could be in Primary Care and dealing with our KAM's, so therefore, you guys got it good.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

VS

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They will all fail I bet my house on it. 25 accounts who are difficult account now send in 5 people with no relationships ha ha ha ha ha. The is the dumbest thing the MSBU has come up with. The only thing that will save this drug is PML with Tec.