WHISTLE BLOWERS OF NOVARTIS UNITE!!!!

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by WB#1, Dec 10, 2007 at 1:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. WB#1

WB#1 Guest

To Whistle Blowers (WB) of Novartis: Ladies and gentlemen with extra ordinary courage and honesty the time is ripe and right for all of us to unite.
    First, It is obvious that this Co has done and is doing a large vareity of misconduct as routine business activity to further the causes of the Co and those who are in charge and main benefactors of the whole sorry affair.
    Second, It is also obvious that there are number of WBers who already came forward, did their duty as per Co Codes and got punished and retaliated against as per against the Co codes.
    Third, it is further obvious that no WBer was successful in bringing the Co and any of the perpertrators to justice or any other serious concequence of such illegal, unethical and immoral activity.
    Forth, it is obvious even further to anyone reading these threads that there is a great desire and motivation by many WBers to do something about the whole sorry mess, bring them to account and influence the change that is desparately needed for the very survival of this once great company.
    Fifth, It is obvious for the &^^%$ time that WBers as individuals, kept appart by what ever means or forces may not have the power or chance to do this very hard and challenging job the right way.
    For these few very good reasons we the WBers must UNITE. Put our heads, experiences, evidence and general knowledge of the dark side of the Co and see if UNITED we can STAND.
    So those who find this idea of interest, please contribute what you can and see what we'll come up with in the end. The united approach can not hurt and we all can walk away with more info and knowledge that we can use in our own battles. Who knows maybe we can even form a united front as a group and beat the beast. It can be done and has been done in other cases.
    Why not here too.
    ps; Every contributor may want choose a code as in this case WB#1. This way we can have a good idea of the number of WBers and potential WBers out there.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this the Blonde Ex-New Orleans Neuroscience Rep?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jockers et al can read, educate themselves but not comment. They can ask serious pertinent questions.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who was the blonde in neuroscience?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WBers where and why you are hiding? "Nothing to fear but fear itself". Your fathers and grandfathers heard and believed this. Have you gone yellow?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try Novartis/BPO.

Sorry, you will have to find out the hard way.

Good Luck, you'll need it!

7. WB#1

WB#1 Guest

NO, NO. It is not true I am the original WBer. If YOU are not a BPO and did this comment this way then you are doing all of us a big disfavour. To all who read this and are on our side, please read the BPO thread and especially one of the last ones. There you will find a very good description of the way a BPO would talk, write and generally communicate with you. The OP could not possibly be done by BPO for it violates all their rules of "telling" something to opponents. That is not their way.
    Besides we are not asking anyone to ID themselves but to contribute their experiences, knowledge, info and anything else that others can use in their fight against our common adversary.
    By doing this we in a way unite and are stronger for that. I personally have shared a lot of my own experiences many times on different threads and blogs. Also am convinced that the BPO of Basel know or strongly suspect who it is but they have not reacted and they will not either. They think we can not touch them and that we are just pissing into the wind. They could not be more wrong.
    They got a promise from few that they would take action necessary to take them down and they better believe it.
    In fact they should take to heart the story of Lord Conrad Black who was just sent to jail for 6.5 years by the female judge in Chicago. Lord Black, former Canadian thought nobody in the World could touch him. He was wrong just as BPO and their masters are wrong in thinking they are untouchable.
    Could BPO possibly write a comment like this? I think not.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alright, fine, for now I will assume you are not w/ bpo/nov.

However, if you know the process the wb follows than you know everything goes under seal.

Nothing is allowed to be discussed.

The second point I would like to make is by telling bpo/nov with this thread how many of us are out there, would that not benefit Novartis and in no way benefit the wb'er(relator)?

I welcome your opinions and certainly the effort, but the best thing to do if you think you have a case is call a wb lawyer. They will tell you right away if they think you have a case. If not, goodbye, nobody ever knows.

Good Luck and remember there is time limits on these things.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These are very god points and advice. Perhaps those who are still in the process of WBing or potential ones should refrain from disclosing anything that maybe of use to the Co and BPO. Those of us who have gone through the meat grinder and have something to contribute and generally help others should easily contribute without any fear or hesitation.
    Already a lot has been disclosed here and elsewhere (peter rost blog) but more can be done to educate every WBer be it current or potential. I know with my own case, had I read all the stuff before my confrontation with the Basel BPO, I am sure the outcome would have been far better for me than it turned out in the end. It is all about doing it the right way, which is in fact the only way for the WBer to win. Any weakness you have or don't know theirs could blow the case for you.
    Of course the right people awailable nowdays are a huge help. The problem with many WBers as in may case at the time, they do not know how to go about it. And if they get fooled by the promise of the Co Codes and do what is "expected" from them as good associates and go to their boss or BPO, game over for them.
    So if you learn one thing here it is: NEVER TRUST YOUR CO., YOUR BOSS OR BPO and DO NOT GO TO THEM OR TALK TO THEM.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep this going. It will save your little butt one day.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wonder what is happening with David's information?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the blonde in New Orleans? Is she a cougar?

13. He is not tallking most likely for few good reasons. If he had strong info as originally claimed, things are happening but it will take time to break open. Novartis will do everything possible to suppress it or cover it up. They have been successful for too long and one is sure the time is coming when they will lose their "virginity". Is this going to be the case? Maybe. In the meantime stay focused collect and file the evidence. One of these days someone will break the silence and their teflon-like arrogance.
    Wbers unite and stay united that is what THEY don't want you to do. So you know it is the right thing TO do.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen!

15. To WBers who did it and the potential ones: The 2008 has been declared as the year of the WBers. We need to unite, keep the pressure up on our masters/nemesis , exchange information, and do anything that will be helping us to win in the new year.
    The BigPharma have had the upperhand for too long. The pendulum always swings back sooner or later. This is the year it will swing out way. So take advantage and don't let the bastards get away any longer.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got screwed by Novartis, they almost killed me in one of their labs because of criminal negligence on the part of one of their managers scoffing at safety rules. Went to OSHA about it and everything, they pay everyone off, and try and ruin your chances of finding a job when you quit. So what, move on, find another job, scum will be scum. They said I went to OSHA to try and garner severance pay! That was rich, I still can't stop laughing about that one, is that the best they could come up with? Let them play their sniveling deceptive little games, it's all the more proof it's not a serious research organization. Everyone knows it except them. Just make sure you tell everyone you can what they did to you, take the high road, walk away, forget about trying to take them to court. Just make sure the truth is out there for someone to read. Of course these message boards are filled with tripe, but that doesn't mean the odd grain of truth can't be here too. Go ahead and sue me for saying it Novartis, you've threatened to sue me before, bring it on, lets get the truth out there and talk about it in front of a judge.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One of the only things that will prevent NVS from such a cover up is CONCRETE EVIDENCE! There's always going to be your side, NVS' side and then the TRUTH! Therefore, copy documents - do not take them - and please invest in a voice recorder. Although it is against NVS Code of Conduct and you can get fired (duh...wonder why? because you have concrete evidence of their illegal activities!) however...you will have one helluva a settlement. You will have to wait forever, then NVS will act like they will go to court and you won't be able to afford your legal fees, hell...they will probably attempt to bribe YOUR lawyer...but, be patience and play their game. A day or so before you're scheduled to go to court, poof, a settlement will be reached and they will have to pay you and your lawyers if it is a whistleblower suit! Make sure that you retain an older lawyer who is set for life and has connections with the judges...this way you can ensure that he won't sell out on ya...he works FOR YOU...so, do not let him accept the first offer. This company has billions in the bank and a few million dollar settlement to you means very little to them...but, a whole lot to most of us who have been blacklisted and punished for doing the right thing! In the meantime, find a new life, leave positive messages for people who know the difference between right and wrong and encourage them not to look the other way like 99% of the cattle does!

18. WB#1

WB#1 Guest

Friends, this is a wise and excellent advice and guide. Lot to learn and keep in mind./ This person like myself obviously was on the receving end of the Novartis' brutality, that calls for anything short of mafia style hit.
    You must have the evidence and you must do it right with the right people, lawyers that will not sell you out. In my case my lawyer sold me out was most likely bribed/bought off by Novartis and I paid him on top of that. I learned my leson since. Since I am out of the job market and do not need to work I decided to go to the bitter end with my case. Right now I am negotiating with a top investigative journalist who is burning up to bring the big pharma or a Co down by exposure of their criminal ways. I will give them all the evidence I have (bribery, fraud, offlabel, false claims, etc) and act as consultant to lead them to the successful end. Once this is done I am going to the oposition politician I know who is also eager to do the big pharma in and after that either he or I will go to the federal authority, law enforcement and regulatory.
    This case is not in US but a western country with public health care that has been defrauded in one case by Novartis (allegations at this time) at the tune of 150-200 million and still growing. ( look up the Sins of big pharma on this board). My evidence is so overwhelming that if I had it in USA this Co would have paid at least billion in fines. In that case I would not need their lousy settlement for sure. Unfortunately where I am the laws are not good and they get away with almost everything. But we can still win and we will.
    Don't let the bastards get away any longer!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would you join a class action lawsuit for WBer?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not a lawyer so the following will need to be verified.

I am someone familiar with the process.

It is my belief that a class action for wb'ers does not really exist in its strictest form.

What I mean is that every wb'er needs to file a qui-tam with a lawyer who specializes in this field.

Once it is filed, it goes under seal for a specified amount of time.
    This allows the DOJ time to review the case and see if they would like to investigate the matter.

Once you file a qui-tam, the DOJ will let your lawyer know if you are the first to come to the table with these illegal allegations, or not.

First person to file a qui-tam has the right to take on additional wb'ers if they should surface at a later date. I believe it is the option of the originator to the charges on if he/she wants to allow them to join.

If the additional wb'ers can contribute a great deal to prove the case than it would be beneficial for 1st wb'er to allow them to join.

I understand that during the "under seal" time, Novartis will not be told of your identity. Also, if for any reason, you want to back out, you can, and best of all Novartis never even knows your name.

IF the DOJ decides to take on your case, AND IF they find out through their investigations that Novartis was at fault, then you should receive anywhere from 15-25% of the fine imposed for the illegal activity.

I believe the TAP Pharma case was settled for almost 900 million.
    The wb'er received 67 million, after taxes probably a take home of 40 something million dollars.

Now that you know the process, I have only one question for the Novartians reading this very post wondering what to do:

ARE YOU GOING TO DO SOMETHING, OR ARE YOU GOING TO LOOK THE OTHER WAY LIKE 99% OF THE PEOPLE USUALLY DO?

P.S. Here in the U.S., we have the strictest laws in the world regarding these cases.

So again I will ask you, What are you going to do NOW!?!