LI Docs involved in $65 M kickback scheme

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Mar 16, 2014 at 9:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is the headline in March 16, 2014 article in Newsday with a lovely picture of Novartis.

Who was the male rep that Dr. Hertz referred to, when he stated that he dealt with a Novartis sales rep who brought information about the company's pills to his office. "He would educate me about the product, give me slides to study."

Who is left on Long Island now? Who wants to be left on Long Island?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does the manager on Long Island think now?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about getting paid to speak and never leaving his house

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will be great calling on these docs on Monday morning on Long Island. I hope the manager has a great time doing field rides with his reps.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brand even mentioned being driven to an from his speaking engagements. These doctors will sing like birds when they are questioned by government attorneys. Now lets see which reps received 3's in values and behaviors while calling on these docs.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

T.M.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Soon to come. Manhattan Broadway (theater) programs and resp/derm.

Don't understand why NVS doesn't just settle.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Scat man was in charge 2009 until he was let go in April 2012.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try doing a program in LI now......only if your Dr wants his name in the news or on a lawsuit.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this LI case the only whistleblower case with NVS in the US?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Old news

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is not old news. It is current events. This has been happening for years. The only difference is that most of the people are gone except IZ, DC ant MK. But 2 of them are in different territories. DC was put in a territory that they let the Rep who was in the territory for 5 years go. Something fishy with that. You just have to follow the details.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope the rep whistleblower wins $100 million as a reward.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes google Novartis whistleblower lawsuits. I have never found one that has been dismissed without a settlement.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I understand some of the folks displaced were hired back on L.I.. The question is why did they crawl back to their positions and not take the package? If I were them, I would have left this shithole.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Long Island whistleblower was a big scam artist . Cant believe he may get millions

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a Urologist,in Philadelphia,who probably was one of the biggest writers,in the country,of Enablex. This was a few years ago when Novartis had the product. This Urologist was also a speaker. This Urologist made over $100,000,a few years ago,on speaking engagements. This can be verified via some of the websites showing income.

It also common knowledge that the rep/reps were bringing buddies to the speaking engagements to pad the numbers. Sometimes, it would be all buddies if no physicians were able to attend. This Urologist would then tell the rep who to put down on the attendees list. The Urologist later would then contact those colleagues who appeared on the list. It was a CYA on the part of the Urologist just in case the attendees were to be verified. This Urologist spoke almost weekly for Novartis.

What's funny about this is that everyone knew what was going on. The competition,the Urologist's staff and other associates of the Urologist. The feds should pay a visit to this Urologist. What's going on in Long Island with physicians is small potatoes compared to this!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what's going to happen with any of these people involved?