Can someone tell me..

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Apr 5, 2012 at 6:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bill, that's the point. You can't build a sustainable business. Everyone can see what's happening to Stiefel weeks after you were asked to leave. The Bill "house of cards" strategy that had the company buy one bad business after another is over. Your leadership is the reason people will be impacted.

Bill, you can't escape your past and your secrets out. Who would really want to buy a business managed by Bill Humphries.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets all ignore this clown.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still hanging around, I see. You really have flipped out. I think it bothers you the all the businesses that Bill has been with have all done extremely well without you. In fact, the businesses seem to have all gotten better over time, so you must not have had any impact and that bothers you.

One other thing, people that are asked to leave, usually don't have another job lined up on the day they leave, right???? Somewhat blows a big hole in your theory.

Once again, you look like a big idiot.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bill, we all knew you were being pushed out, we were following the play by play for 6 months before you left.

Keep checking out the Stiefel boards and you'll hear about the ridiculous Bill Humphries "house of cards" business strategies and see them all come crashing down.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just read through the thread and see that this creepy dude not only has been consistently stalking Bill, but then hangs around all day on a Holiday making more posts. Dude - I think you have some really serious issues. People get fired every day and you are no different. Get over it already.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People do get fired every day, you've already had one of those days this year and I'm guessing you'll have another similar day later on in the year. You are such a dope.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just so you know, there is more than 1 person that has a dislike for Bill, I havent been here in 2 days. Mr. Bill has left a wake of hatered every where he has been. He has done well for himself, HIMSELF, as always it is about Bill. If it doesnt benefit him, it wont be done. As most have seen, the house that Bill built, is falling. I hope the motherland keeps an eye on this "leader". I like it here.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

......and the real Easter bunny came to visit your house yesterday too, right???? You keep repeating the same thing over and over again and I am sure you are frustrated because you want people to throw you a pity party. It is your own fault that you got fired, not anyone else. The only thing falling is your own house of finance. Bill had no choice but to fire you, so get over it. Pick yourself up and go find a better job and start providing for your family.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

can't believe he's now our leader. Devil we know may be better then this.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is not your leader as you are the guy that was fired and is now pretending to be someone else. Try again, skippy.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This could not be an internal person, unless you were related to JB or are name AB

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alex Britts

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did work for Bill, I quit and found a great job here. And now he is here. So now I will look elsewhere.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, basically, Bill fired you before at a previous company. Now that he has come here, you know you will be fired again, so you are trying to find something else before that happens.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow, "snoopy Bill" you're following a trail.

Unfortunately, it has nothing to do with me. in contrast, "Snoopy Bill" really is "dopey Bill".

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let it go. You'll be a happier person.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks "dopey Bill", I'm very happy, you remain very confused trying to figure out who might possibly think you're a horrible business leader...if you weren't such a "dopey Bill" you'd realize we all know you're a horrible business leader because everything you've done at Stiefel is very public and has been very very unsuccessful.

Feel free to tell us all how the Stiefel family got very rich from you building your "house of cards", that story never gets old.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess you really have no ability to understand numbers. Not surprised, since you seem to have low intelligence. Is that why Bill fired you? Was it just basic incompetence?

Given you stalker mentality, do you still drive past your old girlfriend's house? I bet you even call her on the phone and then hang up when she's answers.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well "I'm not dopey Bill", let's see what happens to your terrific acquisitions that drove leverage. They are all failing and will eventually come crashing down. Business is about sustainable growth, you haven't driven any! You're such a lightweight.

Merz management is German, a little more thorough then the Britts. You're German minders will quickly figure out you're a failure who was pushed, pushed pushed out and that your name on any deal is a competitive disadvantage because the industry knows you're a "dopey Bill" and no one trusts a "dopey Bill".

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As the business have grown (numbers have gone up), I guess math wasn't your strong suit in school. Maybe some of your buddies on the unemployment line will help you with your math.