Restructure?

Discussion in 'Orapharma' started by Anonymous, Apr 29, 2013 at 9:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone else find it strange that Valeant will have another Pharma company moving into their building? It just seem so strange and not very cost-effective. I hope that this is not a ploy to have OraPharma closer to see who does what and why in order to get rid of OraPharma employees. That would be pretty crappy. I wish that companies would just be straight and lay their cards on the table instead of using these types of sneaky methods to lay off people. Then again I could be wrong which I really hope is the case.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know the total number of people let go last month? I was waiting for Steve s email, but I hear he is on vacation.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't realize anyone was "let go". I thought people left bc of the move. Who was "let go?"

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Donna to name one of the many.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tim Garwood also?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vic from marketing who led the turnaround of the company

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thom D too. Valeant really sucks!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed....Valeant is bad news. I'm actively looking. Already had a lot of reps on my team leave

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One more down..... Maybe all of us soon.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jen. Next to be cut. Ss has had enough

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JC??? Would never happen.......

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True. She does not even have to show up. Ss is a wimp.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ss is no whimp, no real power yes but not a whimp. He knows who he can & cant trust. JC has been with us for years & does a lot for us never heard anyone say anything bad. You are either a new hire or clueless on how corporate really works, either way you have a lot to learn!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It doesn't matter who stays and who goes. You might as well have a cattle call branding on you because this company is going to chew you up and spit you out. Get ready!