Ackman's silly letter to Allergan. LOL

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, May 19, 2014 at 10:52 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be the poor smart guy...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He said he had 40% in June. Hmmm. He said the requirements by Allergan to submit we're too cumbersome and difficult. Hmmm. He doesn't sound very smart to me.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not poor and I never said Ackman was stupid. He's a liar and he's dishonest and he realizes this deal is hinging on momentum and perception from other hedge funds and their willingness to participate, so he's playing to that.

All I'm saying is the "facts" reported by Ackman and the "journalists" at CNBC are not reflective of the true situation.

Allergan expected Ackman to get the votes for the shareholder meeting.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok I called him an idiot but I meant that in terms of his behavior and attitude and not in regards to his intelligence. Though I don't think he's as smart as he thinks he is.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

google Ackman. Today he made $203M on Burger King's plan to acquire Tim Hortons. His fund is up 30% for the year. His investors would probably disagree with you.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've googled Ackman. Look up JC Penny, Wendys, Target, Herbalife. He's wrong more often than he's right. He's really not very good at what he does. In fact he's not very good at all. He's a greenmailer who can't pick stocks who does a lot of interviews on CNBC.

You or I could of made a killing if the CEO of company A told me he plans on making an offer for company B in 2 months and we could "legally" get away with trading on this information. That's not skill or talent, it's being a rich guy born with a silver spoon and a sense of entitlement.

Go read the vanity fair article on him. His own colleagues don't respect him.