more lawsuits from allergan

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Aug 1, 2014 at 5:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its ridiculous. allergan should sit and negotiate. enough of this already

Bill Ackman, CEO of Pershing Square, stated: "This is a shameless attempt by Allergan to delay the shareholders' fundamental right to call a special meeting and vote their shares. Allergan is threatened by our progress toward calling the special meeting. This scorched-earth approach is further evidence of the board's and management's further entrenchment."

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would be reasonable, but obviously Pyott is more interested in keeping his job.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hahahaha .... why are you feeling the impending feeling of implosion already?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bill Ackman is a shameless asshole, who gives a crap what he has to say about anything.

All he's concerned with is his own self interest not about anything else.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how are them lawsuits going?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reasonable how ... Valeant has no culture, it stands for nothing. Your company is no more than a corporate raider. Give me a compelling reason why Allergan should sit and talk. Forget shareholders for a minute. Speak from your experience as an employee.What would we (Allergan employee) gain from this.. how will this enrich my life,further my career and give me a better quality of life.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crickets . . .

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't say this ever again.

Love,
    -Fellow coworker hoping a small meteor hits an empty building in the dead of night in New Jersey, canada, Barbados, Bermuda, Luxembourg or wherever the hell has the lowest tax rate this week

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This has nothing to do with anything.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any news on today's (Aug 20) court hearing ?
    I heard that Valeant and Pershing have counter sued Allergan.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bueller?... Bueller?... Bueller?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some friendly advise. Work on your resume because I've not heard a compelling reason why Valeant would want to retain you.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can give you two billion of them.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sooo, still nothing...?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shhh, smell that...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like Ackman said, you're making it too difficult to answer!! Obviously there are NO compelling reasons.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Valeant people who think this deal should fly are forgetting that AGN top brass do not view VRX as a viable company. There is more history with AGN and its success to be dashed by a ponzi scheme. DP will never give in to a deal and VRX people should wake up and see that this will string out long enough and then AGN will put the kabash on the entire debacle. You can hope and you can dream that this deal happens but when you wake up and see it doesn't or it won't happen then what?