DAN HARRISON?

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 18, 2010 at 11:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the word on this mgr? I'm getting mixed reviews...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's a real douche bag, if you know what I mean. Self-preservation is his only motivation. RUN!!!!!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? I've been hearing a lot of that. Have you worked with him before?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have worked with Dan for a while and he does a great job. Ask people on his team right now what they think. The only words you will get here are from people who don't know or did not perform.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He thinks we each have two full time admins and creates mucho unnecessary assignments. Little does he know but he is only hurting sales since we have no time for customers. I'll let others describe what else is wrong besides inflated self importance.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Way to go ass kisser. The rest of us know who you are.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just scored a new job outside of Coria and still have 15 vacation days left unused. I havent told anyone I'm leaving yet so should I tell my DM I want to take the next two weeks off and then just screw him over and tell him I'm rolling out like 2 days before the end of my vacation?? Whats the best exit strategy??

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give your 2 weeks notice, they probably will not have you working, if so, then just don't work. Get your vacation pay, you have earned it and use the money for something fun. Then kiss Coria good bye!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does a great job? Are you fucking kidding me? One of the all-time best reps just left because of his utter and complete lack of understanding of how real salespeople do their jobs - he managed this person right out of the company. He's a complete tool. the only ones who do not leave are those that have yet to find another position.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take your vacation and then send your manager, his manager, HR, and JH a beautiful gold rimmed announcement telling them you're outta here.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did not perform? The only thing I didn't perform is fellatio. Or since DH is such a fucking pussy maybe I should say I didn't perform cunnilingus.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me guess, that is your experience from watching Saving Private Ryan, do you sit at home and watch Band of Brothers and think "Gee if only I had done something meaningful with my life to prove that I was a real man, but no they would know I was a fraud of a human, they wouldn't follow me anywhere, better to manage a bunch of gimps that pretend they are sales people?? Loser. You couldn't even make it through Air Force boot camp you fat lazy disgusting sack of monkey spunk.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There have been a PHENOMENAL number of people placed on PIP's in recent months AND for different reasons (some because the manager wanted to force a rep to leave). Many times the reasons were "vague" because the manager did not truly have a SOLID reason for it - just a PERSONAL vendetta!!!

Let's get a "ballpark" figure of how many of these PIP's were rolled out and the reasons for them. I think the results will be astounding!

Respond here if you were placed on a PIP (you do not need to give your name). Just state the timeframe and reason and if you are comfortable, the area of the country in which you reside.

I will start first: I was placed on a PIP. Reason: Sales trends were not increasing to the satisfaction of management. (Ironically, I was tracking 100% to goal!!).

So far...I'm the first victim...For the next person who responds, you are #2 and so on etc...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like this DM needs more to do. Too bad these inexperienced micromanagers don't realize they will get exactly what they ask for at the expense of real productive selling. Ask for 10 calls you will get 10 calls as activity, not real sales. Support and coach your team with quality calls to influence the customer you will generate good morale and productive results. It's not that hard to figure out. Should there be a problem with a rep, handle it on an individual level. Not rocket science. And we wonder why morale or sales are down.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this the same Dan Harrison that lives in FL?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Note to DH: unclog your nose and take a good, long whiff of your pooh, and you'll notice that, yes, it does stink.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It seems as if everyone is covering themselves. No focus on sales and lots of micromanagement. This company seems very top heavy and disorganized.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Happy to hear that they treat their employees as poorly as job candidates from the outside. Now i know i'm not missing anything.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very Funny. You said "sales are down." You clearly don't work for this company, loser.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like your manager is a real piece of work and should spend more time trying to make his reps better sales people. Forgot, this company no longer values people who can sell or would like to develop into solid sales professionals. Instead, it sounds as if he is acting like the wizard of Oz hiding behind a curtain. How many people has he run off?