OH NO ANOTHER MEETING IN THE GHETTO

Discussion in 'Orapharma' started by Anonymous, Nov 4, 2010 at 6:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just informed by manager that we are having a meeting in January. The last one was a nightmare. We stayed in a dump in the middle of a ghetto. Our "group dinner" was at the penthouse of a real nice hotel only they got the number of AM's wrong and had dinner for 12 when there was 26 of us. So they cut up the food for 12 into tiny servings and spread it around. What a cluster fuck this trip was. Decided to go to McDonald's afterward to get some food. Groups of guys hanging out on every corner, people sleeping in doorways and in McDonald's at least three bums came up to me and asked for money. When I walked out to my car again a few guys approached me asking for money. YAH!! Real nice. Who plans these things? Whoever does should try to get the head count right for a dinner or let us go eat on our own. And what happened to staying in a nice hotel in a safe neighborhood. I guess it could be worse. They could put us at an airport hotel right on the landing pattern. Oh wait they have done that!! Let's see what dump they put us in this time. Going to the same city.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I cannot believe someone would take the time to write a post as the previous one. You sound so bitter. Who cares what hotel you stay at and who cares that someone made a mistake with the food reservation. Get over it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you manager for your feed back. It's hard enough to go to these meetings and sit through days of mind numbing rhetoric. It would be nice to go back to a nice room, not be dragged to a dinner program with no food for hours, no breaks were we can call back our clients to put out fires or take an order or answer questions. No lunch break to do this. Grab some food and sit and listen to someone ramble on and on. Why no breaks, why no lunch break. This meeting was the worst one I have ever been to. They want us to meet and discuss items, fine, we do it even though it takes us out of our territory when we could be selling but then not even allowed to call back clients. The whole thing stunk. And if you can't see how this kind of meeting is not good for a region than you are blind, stupid or a manager.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How's Roger Peterson doing over there?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Roger PTRS

He ran the company into the ground with his lack of leadership and lack of pasion. Here we are almost 3 years into it and he still doesn't get our business. He ran the 3 strongest players we had, HLC,KK and DW out of the company. Please someone from JNJ needs to get him out of here.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't hold your breath on Roger leaving anytime soon - he's bounced around a couple of operating companies in JnJ and became quite known for never really putting the effort forth to either understand the business or develop any of his people - he's pretty much full of it, and anyone who has ever worked with him know that, but he's very, very good at managing up and making people above him feel like he's on top of everything - I feel sorry for you guys!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is caroline nicols still at orapharma

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Roger's reputation in JNJ

Don't hold your breath on Roger leaving anytime soon - he's bounced around a couple of operating companies in JnJ and became quite known for never really putting the effort forth to either understand the business or develop any of his people - he's pretty much full of it, and anyone who has ever worked with him know that, but he's very, very good at managing up and making people above him feel like he's on top of everything - I feel sorry for you guys!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Roger

Tell us more,who can we go to?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow that post was brutal to read. What an entitled little wuss bag. Boohoo my tummy is hungry.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound like an idiot. Your tummy is hungry? Make sense or don't post!!!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Back off ..you sorry ass FUCK! Sales reps work like salves then when the manger cant even follow up to make sure the head count is correct.... that's so shitty! I mean at a company meeting on your own time! Pull it together!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never apologize for f*cking asses. It shows weakness and belittles your anal partner. As for the reps working like 'salves', I agree. They are creamy and and cover wounds very well, reducing irritation.

Kudos to you Sir. I salute your intellectual prowes.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only thing better than a douchebag trying to correct someone's spelling...is a douchebag who can't spell "PROWESS" but yet feels the need to correct their peers.

Go suck your Docs off and move some product already. And yes, that applies even if you're male.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any juicy Orlando stories?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope. All work. No play. Even 'free' night was organized by RMs to keep their Region under strict watch. Just another week to reinforce that the top-heavy mangagement is keeping on their track and is in charge. Good news for them too is, with a the 'chosen ones' being promoted into managent, they have no need to interact with or take 'best practices' from the peons at the Account Manager level! I guess the days of peer driven presentations best practice sharing went away with the last bit of appreciation and respect that the AM still felt.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't see it that way at all and I heard best practices shared all week. I am almost at a year and I thought the meeting was a good meeting. It was packed with information but I was happy to be home for Friday.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only that a few here in the WBU are getting tired of the East kicking our ass. I thought by now that the new BUD of the West was supposed to be the equalizer. The more and more we hear him, the more and more we feel like he was a RP hire. 2 peas in a pod, i guess.

Truth be told, he's not liked or disliked. Many of us believe that he's just not ready to be the WBUD and should be reassigned. Sorry MC, you're not eloquent enough to keep our attention, we continue to fall back from the East, and we have a few RM's that are more seasoned than you. Do us all a favor and resign.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the WBU and agree with the MC comment. Though, I think i fall on the side of "dislike."

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am surprised to see MC's name mentioned here. I've been impressed with him since he took over. I can tell he is on top of the RM's. My RM rode with me once in 2 years and spent about 3 hours with me. He has now been in touch with me more in the last 6 months and I actually appreciate what he is trying to do. I thought the meeting was a great meeting. March is a big Month so I hope my rx keeps growing.