Roger's Open Door

Discussion in 'Orapharma' started by Anonymous, Jun 27, 2011 at 8:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder how open Roger's door will be (as he states on his e-mail today) if I wanted to point out that my manager is using his dislike of me to harass and generally make my life hell on earth because he dislikes me. He is using all the company's tools to take out his hatred of me even though I am excelling at making goal and I am a great sales person. That's not good enough for him. He makes it very clear his feelings towards me and has a few ass kissers in the region that are his ears (you know who you are). Hey Roger is your door open to listen to my life of hell at his hands or will you just blame it on me as the managers have proven to be untouchable. You can all go fuck yourselves. He wants the joy of finding SOMETHING he can fire me over but because he hasn't found anything yet he keeps up the pressure hoping I will quit. OraPharma's loss when I do get finally fired or driven out.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like you are having a bad time of it. Unfortunately some RM's can be real assholes and it sounds like you have one. Some do pick out an AM they target usually because they are not performing well but if you are then your RM is just taking out a personal problem on you! No I would not go to Roger. Big mistake there. Only make matters worse. Good luck and I feel your pain. Had a manager like that a previous job and she made my life hell like your is. Finally had to leave. The anxiety interfered with my job performance and I just had to move on. She was just plain mean!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some RM's pick their favorites and they can do no wrong but if you are a target you will never do anything right. This RM sounds petty and immature. Also maybe insecure in his own self. Ignore him and keep doing your best. RM's come and go. The AM's make the money for the company and I can't beleive the company will let this RM continue to harass you. Go to HR and file a complaint against him. And hire a good attorney. If you are making goal you are being discriminated against. Wake up OP and watch what these RM's are doing!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the heck is going on here??? There must be someone watching this RM and condoning his actions. Hang in there, their turn will come, it always does!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK sounds like discrimination and harassment by your RM. Go to the EEOC. The law does not allow this to happen and you can sue the shit out of the company. I would give the company a chance to rein this asshole in and if they won't then report them all. It is also against the law to fire someone for filing a complaint. Go for it and kick this RM in the balls.!!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does Roger even know what this RM is up to. All Roger hears is the RM's side of it. Does Roger look at the figures of the region and see that you are being singled out for harrassment while others are getting away with ass kissin' to avoid the UEM. If you have the figures to prove what this RM is pulling report him. Just remember some RM's are teflon and can do no wrong. Roger doesn't care about the sales force and I have a feeling he is letting this RM harass you even encouraging him. This company sucks.