Time for NSD MC to give himself a letter

Discussion in 'Orapharma' started by Anonymous, Jan 7, 2014 at 7:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After speaking with many AM's, Senior AM's, Executive AM's, CAMS, and 2 RM's; After the EZ White sample fiasco, back order status, and constant instability; After the Xerese labels, samples, buy down program, and his "relationship" with Courtney the divorced herpes dumbell; After the repeated HARDEST hits in our company's face with the way this Arestin fumble is going on.

HOW DOES THIS SCAM ARTIST KEEP HIS JOB!?!? He's been caught in repeated lies (which gives you an idea how he does or did business), cost many hard working field sales people bonus money with these Arestin issues, and continues to direct our company into the abyss. The fact that he is still collecting a hefty paycheck should be considered stealing.

MC - You got to where you are in an unethical manner. You've conducted under handed deals with the pharmacy program while you were an RM. You've lied and cheated your way while chasing away great, talented people in the process. Please consider your last 6 month salary as severence pay and walk away.

Anyone considering to work here? Please look away. We have no products to sell, no management team, idiots in off the street are named product directors after a cup of coffee with the company. It's a joke! Stay away... STAY FARRRRRRR AWAY.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened with the EZ White product & what's going on with Arestin these days?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. This company has cancer and MC is spreading it as quickly as he spreads VD.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is just sad what has happened to this company- it use to be a place where you could say you were proud you worked. We had great products, great leadership, great people and we took care of our customers and in turn the company took care of us. Now it is very clear that none of us matter, our customers don't matter, the company doing "the right thing" never matters...

So much potential.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you want to attack MC work ethic then, you've found the right forum. He may or may not be included in responsibility for the downturn of this company, but he didn't do it alone. In addition, bringing up anyone's "extracurricular exploits" in a negative way is NOT what this page is for. If what you say is true, then it has ZERO impact on how our products are launched by a seemingly competent sales force. If it's untrue, then quit bitching about MC "extracurricular activities." It makes you look like you're jealous to not be included.
    Anyone who doesn't like how OP is run, is welcome to work elsewhere. Nothing is keeping you here. Unfortunately, we know that just bc you're unhappy and not hitting goal doesn't mean you'll be replaced. I do wish that there was actual transparency into the back order issue, but there's not. If you ran your territory well, then none of this would have had a devastating impact. There are territories who haven't been negatively affected! Spend some time talking to those AMs, Senior AMs, and Exectutive AMs on how they were able to hit goal during the back order instead of publicly making excuses as to why you didn't!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard there were quit a few people let go recently? Cost cutting? What's this i hear about inventiv health? Are you guys going ultra cheep and farming out the sales force? Yeah - that'll convince the docs to use the shit. Haha.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quite a few??? I heard of 2 that were struggling for a lonnng time to hit goal. I may not love they way things have been going as of late...ok all of 2013, but I do not feel like we will be replaced by inventiv. Let's have a few drinks at the NSM and work toward a better to 2014!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just talked to a couple of the disposed, canned veterans. Those were long time solid guys who didn't deserve this bullshit. One of them was #1 in his region last year and either on the trip or close to it i think? Wow, talk about what have you done for me lately. Time to buckle down - don't need emperor MC on my ass

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stumbled across this board looking for an answer of why Arestin is having issues being shipped out? It's been way over a month. Reading this board now makes me very concerned. Anyone at this company have a real answer for a long time customer?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Machine broke and the company has difficulty catching back up. Hoping it will be done with soon.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are officially out of back order. You should receive your product soon if you haven't already. This page is generally for people to whine and get their frustration out anonymously. Please don't assume that anything you read is 100% truth. There are 3 sides to every story. This is usually just 1 side.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for checking in on the boards, Matt. Finding anything interesting?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Matt runs his sales team like a tyrant. No transparency, no clarity, & definitely no honesty. He spins his message to his managers and the sales force to better "his place" in the organization.

He is difficult to work with, for, and is keeping orapharma reps and managers from being successful.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree that the last few months have certainly set us up for failure. I am generally driven to meet and exceed expectations, but have found it impossible to do without product! Our overall strategy is to get offices to use our products, therefore needing to order more. If offices have no product and not upper management support they do not need to order! Our products haven't been available, yet we are expected to reach goals 20% to 30% higher.
    What is sad is, that there are many tenured AMs with proven sales records who will be let go quickly if they don't perform. Anyone still loyal to this company after everything that has occurred, should be treated with a higher level of respect.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MC is looking out for and only concerned about MC. Period. The most self centered, egotistical ass I've ever been around. Wake up valeant. This guy is running a great company into the ground.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Valiant bought another product for dental. All things can't be too bad. Sales force is growing from the news today plus new products? Do you need pharmaceuticals experience to interview? I have dental experience but not pharmaceuticals.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SUPER surprised by the negative messages on this website. I have only been hear a little while and I really like this job. The managers are awesome, have a lot of passion and really helpful and other representatives that I haven't met call me to give me advice. I would recommend you to interview if you want to continue in dental sales. I am new to this industry and I don't think you need pharmaceutical experience because I did not have it.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the name of the product?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

--

NO KIDDING?!? YOU WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ALLOWED A PHONE SCREENING 10 YEARS AGO IN THIS COMPANY WITH YOUR BACKGROUND!

The Managers here are a joke! Most have been put in this role bc they are MC placements. None of the longest tenured Managers have sales exp. in a managed care environment.

I can pick 2 or 3 people in each region that would be an instant upgrade over the current Manager.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow - i guess someone didn't score well on their last annual review.