I need a wizard to help me understand how I won't get paid on the new comp plan

Discussion in 'Orapharma' started by Anonymous, Aug 8, 2014 at 5:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess raising Rx fees to insurance companies was not enough. Greed has taken over and we won't be able to figure out the new goal plan or obtain it. We have 3 other products that are crap and they want us to pretend like they are fabulous. I bet some managment couldn't sell this crap either. They worked in the good old days. They should be more realistic so we can obtain the goals. This is ridiculous. Now where did I put my resume ?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! This comp plan is a JOKE! Talk about demoralizing...I'm going to just give up at this point and hope they change their minds for Q1 2015. Ugh.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Change their minds? This is how it is now. The company makes loads of money while the hard working employees continue to get slapped around by the glorious middle management. By year end they will find they too are replaceable no matter what the numbers are. Goals and comp plan have been rolled out to let you know they do not care if you make money. Work as hard as you can, the writing is on the wall.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Greed is correct!! We have slapped our clients around and now the sales people's turn. It's a shame to see a great company go down this way. We have lost so many good people and our company could care less. Our leadership is UNQUALIFIED!!! You can't have a glorified sales rep pretending he knows what he is doing. Our comp plan is horrible. It should come with a rope.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A rope indeed!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's just all stop working. sounds more fun.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We won't let your stupidity represent the rest of us. We are still working our asses off. The company is the one reaping the dough. Thanks to the f up Plan we have been set up to fall short so no mullah in the can. Fat cats keeps eating though.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

News alert. MC doesn't create the goals. I doubt he is making much money if his regional management team and salespeople are not making money. Goals are created by valeant. Reps complaining about money. I heard some reps blew out their q2 numbers and made the whole plan in one quarter.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask MC or your RM how much he made by causing last year's back order status for 2 months by selling Arestin to the pharmacy. But make sure you're wearing your bullsh*t ears because the new Orapharma philosophy is to lie, cheat, and steal your way to the top.

Right now, Roger P is somewhere laughing at us.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, MC has a the majority to with Goal planning and compensation planning. Yes, he has to get approval from Steve, but what hasnt LAZY Steve let Matt do on his own?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think we all know that MC lies so much, he doesn't even know the truth! How do you think he got promoted. If you research SS at past jobs, the feedback has not been very positive.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've known SS for close to 20 years. He's a very nice person with a kind heart but that's all the good I can say about him. He's not very sharp, has less than desirable management skills and was likely put in place as a figurehead only. I'm surprised he's lasted as long as he has. I don't know Matt well enough but when I met him during the interview process, I was caught off guard at how canned he was. I like my Manager a lot but can't understand how my manager got the job.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Turns out I don't need a Wizard since these Arestin goals are ridiculous anyway. I need a new job.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My q3 bonus payout is so depressing

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No kidding. But then again, how else did we think Valeant was going to show their supposedly "outstanding" Q3 numbers?
    Since this company doesn't really make money if they don't acquire companies to fuck with the accounting, they had to get the money from somewhere. SMH.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Careful! One of these jerk-newcomers or "Legacy" managers will tell you that you can leave if you don't like it.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well leaving is always an option, right? Why would anyone stay somewhere that they don't like working at? Silly to hate your job when there are a lots of other jobs out there.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...yet, most of us are still here.