MARY HOLLOWAY CONVICTED

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jun 18, 2009 at 10:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

someone just opened up a big can of worms with this thread

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Attention Pfizer r*****s:

I once worked here. I am much happier where I am now but still find it amusing to review the posts here. One thing is so obvious to everyone outside looking in and that is,
    NONE OF YOU WILL EVER RETIRE FROM HERE. Pfizer will find a way to get rid of you once you turn 40+. They will tell you to do one thing and then hang you later for doing it. When is the last time you attended a retirement party for a Pfizer colleague? I bet that you probably never have. My guess is that this is just one less pension (ie Mary) that they have to provide. Wake up and get a clue. I can't believe how many people left here are simply retarded.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

try this one on for size. mary you can participate in this "study" and let your superiors know the results. metion mary's name to current and former employees of Pfizer. watch their faces very closely now because they will get this look on their face like they just smelled a rotten egg.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right. Just call the board host and pull the thread already. We don't want this one to last for 14 months, do we?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want it to last for as long as it needs to in order to establish that MH is NOT the one who should be getting slaughtered here. Maybe YOU want it to go away???

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. Your last post answers a big question we had. Please read definition below, then re-read post # 36.

SARCASM: a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on ironic language that is directed against an individual

Let us know if you know the definition of SATIRICAL

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The conviction is actually for a felony ie two years parole so she has a felony on her record and can never vote in some states or own a gun or ammo

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a felony dickbrain. And the proper word is probation not parole!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's funny

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, it is...if you are into low-life, low-rent, low-class humor. Your day is coming. Every sleazebag has their day.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THE WIZARD OF OZ HAS KNOCKED ON HER DOOR AND HUNDREDS OF PFIZER EMPLOYEES DOORS BECAUSE SHE PUT THEM AT RISK, REAL SLEAZEBAG, POOR EXAMPLE OF A LEADER! FIRST ALWAYS, ALWAYS PROTECT YOUR TROOPS! OFF LABEL SELLING NEVER GOT HER ANYWHERE BUT AT THE BOTTOM. WILL ALWAYS BE A BOTTOM DWELLER. REFER BACK TO POST #12.

GIT R' DUN. GOING BACK TO WATCH SPRINGER NOW.

HOLLOWAY was aware of the FDA’s safety concerns, but that she nonetheless had her sales staff of approximately 100 employees sell Bextra for precisely the uses that the FDA refused to approve.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It would be impossible to do anything being that I left in 2005 before the massacre. Knew enough to get out of this piss poor company.
    Was only commenting so who is the small dick? Isn't this a board to expresss your biased opinions?
    I was an Alta phr in one of the NE lats. My dm said that Jim K did want the protocols but it was more of an ok check the box good now move on thing. My powers and searle counterparts were constantly complaining at lat meetings because the powers dm robot lat mentor was telling them to work on these protocols. Searle wanted nothiong to do with it. Powers appeared to not have a choice.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

old adage applies here - the truth will set you free
    peace out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speaking of off label, what is going on with Zyvox?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't see what's wrong with this. Just good business.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what is a MASTER?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From what planet do you reside? NO ONE is disputing this - it's about staying within APPROVED INDICATIONS - do some research on line before you post again and you will see that is not OK and will subject companies to billions of dollars in fines - look up Neurontinl lawsuits and a host of others that will perhaps drive it home. WOW you just say whatever and have NO regard to what is being said or the reality of the situation and seriousness of the offense. It's not about patients or whether it works - It is about FDA compliance - why are you so clueless or so argumentative????

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huh?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this seems a waste of space