Vaccine jobs

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Sep 15, 2014 at 9:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are in cluster 1 or 3 and there is a vaccine Job open in your area would you post and why?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What product/s? Base salary range and target bonus?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Without a doubt the best job ever. It is so much fun to be in vaccine division.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is my DREAM job, I love working in vaccines selling something that matters in public health. Doesn't feel like a "Pfizer" job because we get to make decisions on how to run our business, very empowering. I would recommend highly.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. Thanks for the chuckle. This is priceless! DREAM job! Ha!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Selling....that's funny. Let's all be honest here, recommendations move the product -not selling.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, recommendations get it used (sometimes 3 doses per patient for infants & toddlers) but selling is what maximizes utilization (4 doses per patient for infants and toddlers).

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clearly, you are not living the dream. Jealous.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vaccine reps couldn't sell without CDC ACIP schedulizations. Order takers.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And when the recommendations goes to three doses I'm sure your mad skills will get them to continue to use four - right. Your really are delusional thinking you are "selling" this product. How well did you do selling it to adults before the recommendations?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did great, you I assume did not.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. Recom are BIG in our space, nobody can disagree with that. BUT, in the adult segment rec aren't followed as closely as the ped segment. Therefore selling, marketing, reminding whatever you want to call it is still just as important as you shilling Lyrica or Toviaz. Where you sell co-pay cards, vouchers and samples, we sell recommendations.

Why get not see the truth through your vail of superiority?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are selling public health, not pushing pills. Pneumonia kills people, lots of them. Even still, we have to get them to buy, yes buy a minimum of $1500, not sign an iPad. This is sales, real sales. The rest of you are either ungrateful, spoiled rotten or incapable.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're selling public health???? Really-is that in the job description when they post for the job openings? Just wondering.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every time I turn the TV or radio on there is a commercial for Prevnar playing. With all that scary sales talent in that division(their words) it seems like such a waste of money. It's very primary care like....which of course that are not anything like.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This division is really gonna be under the gun if adult market does not grow. Pfizer primary care like micro-managing will ensue big time. Good products, pipeline, but weak salaries and low bonuses. This is not Wyeth where you can sit on your butt for years collecting paychecks on the way to retirement. Pfizer needs a lot of growth. Good luck.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep. Clearly, I AM living the dream!

Realized there was NO future in pharma. Left, AND let the door hit me for NOT leaving earlier. LOVE what I do now. Dream job NOW. Nightmare in pharma world!

There IS life after pharma/vaccines, whatever you want to call the pharma "job".

Keep dreaming if you think vaccines is your DREAM job. Your DREAM will end once further cuts take place!

Start planning your exit now!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DREAM job: A vile "job" counting vials.

DREAM bigger! There is so much more in life!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HOW DARE YOU. We are so much better than Primary Care reps. We can count very high my friend.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is not true at the institution level and everyone knows it, plus most docs do in fact vaccinate based on ACIP rec's. Anyone claiming any different has to be a newbie to the division that thinks they know it all, but don't. Usually happens with a Pfizer legacy.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok spanky, why don't you educate us on what the pneumonia mortality rates are in terms of %'s and pathogens involved, plus inform us of you astounding knowledge of the pathogen makeup for the 3 types of CAP. Then we will see whether your really smart, or just a smart___.