Pfizer's CEO Pay Rises 23%

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Mar 12, 2015 at 9:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer’s CEO Pay Rises 23%

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most of it as an increase in pension. HMMMM either its ending for him in 2017 too or he will be gone soon. Golden parachute they make more money leaving then actually running the company. I'm sure he is happy with the 1.4% average raise for representatives.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be thankful for that 1.4%. Salary increases for the middle-class in the real world have only been 0.25% a year since 1979. Of course, the rich have done very, very well so mindlessly voting Republican every election has worked so well for us............

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

at least we know why they cut career pathways...need to pay for the ELTs benefits

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So mindlessly voting for Democrats has destroyed this country and you only bash the Repubs? You're an idiot!

Go back to blowing Dear Commie Leader Obama, at least it keeps you off this board.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Put down the coolaide and look at how the middle class has fared under this administration...your clueless mantra grows old quickly

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"KoolAide" AHOLE!
    Under this administration, the wasteful and dishonest shenanigans of this industry, and others, has had a bit of light shone upon it..
    BooooHooooo
    HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Get back to "work".....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please...... tell us how the middle class has advanced economically over the past 6.5 years ! And don't just spew out mindless numbers like all liberals do....back it up with researched information.....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's nice to be King. We serfs were lucky to get $1000.00, our sales group is so small compared to all directors, managers, VPs etc this company has in their employ. The model we are working under needs to change with the changes that have been made by our customers. Field rides every month, a waste!!!!!! Of resources!!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder if Ian and the people at the top have grade levels. I doubt it. They probably never have to worry about crossing the middle of there pay grade and then being given little raises that amount to pennies over a year. It's funny how this company opens there mouth wide with glee and says they have the highest paid representatives. The V.Ps feed this crap to the regionals, and they feed it to the robotic D.M.s. Maybe that was the case before, but lately they sure have been trying to suppress the salary increases. Give me a break.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not a hater but the days of double digit CEO salary increases paid for by double digit increases in drug prices is ridiculous.

A raise would be nice for the rest of us too but that's obviously not the way of the future.

Digital reps don't demand raises, don't sue their companies and don't fake calls. Digital reps don't sell either but it's a small trade off.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Raise was 44%, Cant you people even read an article.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Douche bag makes an appearance!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like you're desperate for attention again! Repeatedly begging people over and over to look at your moronic links ! Now you're on the Merck board WTF loser ?[/QUOTE]

Nope..not me.
    Someone is desperate for attention, lecturing others on Merck board?
    You..AHOLE!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just completed my Blue Book training. You are ALL busted for posts on social media that were not bland and vaguely positive like the Blue Book requires. Hang your heads in shame!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gene Germano 29% and our CFO Frank 19% salary increase.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i just ate my partners hemmoroid after reading blue book

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He deserves a raise! After all look at all the new drugs that were launched under his rein.
    HE IS A GENIUS!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah! Take that leftards!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, I thought my 2.16% raise was huge! Not!