orapharma in tailspin

Discussion in 'Orapharma' started by Anonymous, Sep 25, 2014 at 10:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can upper management not see that MC is losing complete control? HR surely is on watch. right?

I heard his 360 performance review was terrible.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I Would like to believe you, because I feel that MC has lost his credibility and respect with the salesforce. I also believe he has very little, if any, appreciation for The AMs in this company. He has no regard for work life balance and given that Valeant hasn't given annual raises that even keep up with cost of living, MC doesn't support the AMs in earning bonuses!
    However, I don't believe that he's had a terrible review! I would be SHOCKED if Valeant management ever thought that MC was anything but the second coming of Christ! Ugh
    In spite of MANY great RM and AMs leaving, Valeant hasn't stopped supporting MC over the AMs!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great talent departing for new opportunity is common in industry. Inefficiencies occur at an alarming rate when managers and reps are replaced with people who can't do the job. Some issues get noticed but most fall through the cracks. I give you Orapharma today. Roger was bad, Matt is worse.

Same for the manager and rep level. We replace great with good and good with bad. Add a few years of this and you get a weak organization at every level.

Proof is in the talent. Are you making the number? No. Does it seem that a lot or a few of the great ones are leaving? If yes, it's the smart ones. If no, it proves that they aren't smart enough to see the withering health of the company. How can anyone explain with a straight face any positive signs about Orapharma that would be reason to stay? There are none. They don't exist.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No need to judge whether one choses to leave this very moment or leave at a later time blet's face it most are not aiming to retire at any company in the industry. Complain about the company direction and leadership and you have a point. Put down people for their personal choices, and well shame on you. You have no idea what the cerium stances are is anyone else's life. Stay, go each to his own. The issues are with the direction and current disregard for the sales force. If you are leaving great for you. Help network your colleagues out if you can, but don't insult the ones who haven't made a move out.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. There's so many blows against the management throughout these threads. Some refereeing to past issues of personal behavior. Some to inadequacies in leadership. Why bring up all the dirt? Why aim it toward Men Managers only?

Stop with the personal attacks. There's enough to warrant complaints about Reps and Managers alike without all the personal attacks. If it helps, we understand that you don't like men, managers, and the old boys network. If you're still here, leave already. If you're gone, be gone!