Inventiv team let go?

Discussion in 'Orapharma' started by Anonymous, Oct 21, 2014 at 4:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know why they let more than half of the Inventiv team go?? I thought they were doing a great job.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Half of them were doing good enough to keep their jobs. This is a business and when the business is failing people become expensive.

See ya on another contract inventiv. Keep your heads up.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunate, I just hate seeing people lose there job because I have been there, and its a horrible feeling. Contract jobs are never the safest jobs, but sometimes they are the only jobs that one can take to provide for a family. Have not been so impressed the way this division is run, mostly from inside and top management. To many issues that just seem to never get done. Best of luck to all those who are moving on.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They let go even some that were making goal, at least the girl who worked near me. And I'm talking about ARESTIN GOALS not EZ White, & Onset goals. Maybe they let the contract rep go because she was within a few hundred miles of a full time Orapharma rep (me) who ever knows when they make these decisions. But she was a nice girl & she hit her numbers nearly every month. If the ones who are left are smart, they will sell as much as they can while they look for another job. I doubt this contract will make it until February, their one year mark. Two layoffs for them in a month? They'll probably end the entire contract by Thanksgiving. I wonder if MC sent them a nice goodbye email? Makes the rest of us feel good huh?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too bad for those let go. This wasn't the 2nd round of layoffs, however. I know of at least 1 territory out West that was simply closed by itself, but not a 'round' of layoffs. 21 territories left for the inVentiv folks.

My inVentiv partner was let go too; she was doing great with EZ and Arestin BnB, but Rx was a struggle for her, along with Onset. Gotta sell everything, right?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Serious? Ask any of the many displaced by that weasel if they got as much as a text from him. He's at the forefront of every issue we have had here. WAKE UP STEVE! Your sales director is asleep at the wheel!