Layoffs?

Discussion in 'Promius Pharma' started by Anonymous, Jun 5, 2011 at 11:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what happened???? I worked at connetics as well with them and even was in their same district..... do tell....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here we go again who will survive? Maybe none!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No worries, you'll be fine with VC now on-board! VC saves the day!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really?? you made me feel worse, VC right!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go away troublemaker no layoffs here

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's what was said last year but the truth was posted here first!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What makes you think they'll have layoffs?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No patent on cloderm? Nothing to patent in Promiseb?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have nothing to worry about with Cloderm. There is only one source of the raw material and Promius has an exclusive agreement with them. If a generic company wanted to launch a generic Cloderm they would first have to make the active ingredient or find someone willing to make it for them. That would take a while. Then it would take them 3-4 years and several million dollars to do the clinical studies and go through the approval process. I'm sure as soon as we got a hint that that was happening Dr. Reddy's generic division would pre-empt them by launching our own generic. Stop fear mongering!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As long as that company doesn't go under. Remember EpiCeram, anything can happen!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely true. And now you have PuraCap getting ready to actively promote EpiCeram again. So get ready to sell against a product that we worked so hard to build a following for. Like the previous poster said, anything can happen.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Steriods don't sell against epiceram you moron. And puracap has been promoting it for a while even though its generic now so get the facts straight

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What I was speaking to is that Promius lost EpiCeram because of a bankrupct not that we are now selling against it. And we never saw that coming so anything can happen in our industry now, no job is secure. Just be aware of the facts!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Launching two products this year so that is doubtful

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe you should get the facts straight. PuraCap is not selling EpiCeram as a generic. It is marketed under their PuraCap Pharmaceuticals division which sells Prescription Branded products. Albeit that EpiCeram is their first one. And they don't actively promote the product with an office based sales force but are looking into it, as well as other means of promotion. You are one hostile individual, my friend. Having to resort to immature name calling to respond to a posting. maybe you should go on medication for that.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree, why so upset if everything is so wonderful at Promius Pharma. Chill and enjoy the thoughts of making all that bonus money from two drug launches!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I never said they were selling the generic just that they are selling it even thoug there is a generic for it now. And they are actively promoting it by a contract sales force so you don't know as much as you claim to. You're the one who needs to get the right facts my friend

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess the reps that PDI put in to sell Epiceram are doing well. I heard Puracap is looking to hire them this summer. Any truth to that?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How are cloderm sales doing?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doubt it. The product is crap. Can't imagine the sales reps are doing well at all.