Current Merck Retirees

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Oct 11, 2014 at 8:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sitting here on my patio overlooking the ocean and enjoying a beautiful sunrise. It is a wonderful thing to be wealthy and admired by those who count most the rich and powerful.
    The club officers converse by conference call this morning to execute planning for the New Years Eve festivities. We have pre-interviewed the elves which will pop out of the midnight cakes and all are perfect tens. It is nice to have such power over others and their minimum wage. Speaking of minimum wage,are you set for the mega downsizing that is going to occur next year. My hero Ken must assure that my dividends appear on schedule and ever increasing.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A absolutely wonderful morning in the island paradise. Birds are singing, lizards are crawling and the day is offering endless potential. Speaking of potential, I was able to purchase 25 gold escudos yesterday with provenance to the Lost Galleon. I realize that these are out of your price range but they do give you something to strive toward. The issue is that you must structure life towarded winning a concept you are not acquainted. Oh well, I can only point the way.
    Speaking of pointing the way, have you updated the resume? Time is short.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have something much more valuable that you can't buy. It's called time. In a few years I guess that gold won't matter much.

Have a good day. Not many left for you anyhow.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you really think anyone is buying this bullshit? Stop wasting your time and go walk the mall.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Change your diapers, old fool!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Twerp of the day. I so enjoy observing the mediocre attempting to interject something of cerebral cunning.
    The rung of society that enables your surviving is so far down in the cellar that you can't even see out the small window but enough of that!
    Lovely day it is in the confines of Nassau. Leaving shortly for an afternoon of cribbage. Just enjoy the challenge of the game. Sharpens my brilliant mind for a week of stock market wins. Happy days to all the wealthy and successful.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reporting a wonderfully asset accumulation experience. Stock market produced large sums of money yesterday for those willing and able to judge the opportunities. I admire those who pay for and build this fine land.
    The subalterns of society need to grab the seat of their pants and move forward, but enough of that.
    New Years eve activities are set with fabulous acts, finest filets, stirred martinis and tempting female attendees. I realize a get together of this caliper is above what most of you can afford or experience but that is life.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This would almost be believable until you posted it several times on cafepharma. When experiencing the kind of lifestyle mentioned one certainly doesn't take time out to post multiple times on this stupid website.

I think NYE for you will probably be Mom's lasagna on a tv tray but heck it's ok to dream!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will be hosting a large extravaganza for my wealthy and important friends today and into the wee hours. The best fishes and costly wines will be served and eagerly consumed. Santa will arrive by ferry with his elves all decked in festive attire.
    Presents are under the palm tree and I will enjoy handing out many expensive pieces of jewelry and Victoria Secrets panties.
    Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to the productive and contributors.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sitting on the runway, in the private jet, waiting to fly back to the gulf for planned New Years activities and well planned party. Christmas demands were heavy but enjoyable. My close admirers presented me with a very fine emerald ring from the Atocha which will be worn with pride.
    I realize that gifts of this nature are way out of line with what can be afforded through the meager wages / salaries of the ordinary working stiff but that is life.
    Can't wait for the cake popper uppers at midnight the 31st. Stirred martinis will add to the pleasures.
    For the producers of this fine land, Happy New Year!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was a very busy day of planning. Due to my team getting into the playoff picture, I needed to get tickets in a big hurry. Four tickets cost me four grand but because I am a very wealthy retiree of the best pharmaceutical company in the world I can easily afford it / unlike most of the lower caste in the US. In between, I will drink many stirred martinis and oggle the young ladies at midnight. May the producers and accumulators have a great new year.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Signed, Kevin O'leary

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dementia is so SAD!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better get off the board or you'll miss ( the inhalation ) from the ( not so private) jets at the airport and you still have to get to the hardware store to get the paint and glue for huffing and sniffing.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How encouraging to see that the mentally inept are attempting to interject comments on such a upscale thread. After all it is an attempt, in a positive direction, to express ones self. However, the genetic makeup of the poor fellow will not allow coherent thought.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this is were you come to " express " yourself, you are truly sad and lonely.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Happy New Year to those worthy on having a Happy New Year.
    What an absolutely stupendous party, I am still in awe of the dancing girls and the gyrations explicitly put on for our enjoyment.
    The food service was way above what we had planned and obviously way in excess of the common man's fare - but that is what the common man can expect for sub-par economic performance.
    Onward today to the betting parlor. I must get my bets in for the college playoff games and increase my discretionary funds.
    Must conclude, off to a champagne breakfast!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Oldie: Sorry for your addictions to booze and gambling! Common problem with oldies that have nothing substantial to do in their pitiful lives!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like a good night putting ones in g- strings at the strip club. Hard to navigate with a walker huh?
    Now on the Indian Bingo hall for you. Losing your pension one nickel at a time. Chug some Metamusial.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been having a grand time ushering in the New Year but it is now time to begin creating wealth and enjoy the benefits forth coming.
    Many of the lower segments of society should emulate my work ethic but despite all my encouragement we know they are too educationally deficient. Oh well, the upper crust needs snow removal low paid workers.
    Now off to the office to cash in on the financial markets.