Hey ken, whose getting fired for this?

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Dec 17, 2014 at 2:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No problem, more people will be laid off

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes there are going to be more layoffs approximately 2200 sales and marketing positions. The number was communicated at the managers meeting. The personal effect will be significant dividend upside. Fire baby fire!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm guessing Ken will think that over as he cashes in his $15MM this year. He's obviously worth every penny of that…it takes a real genius to get rid of 20,000 employees while earning $15MM per year to screw all of those people over.

Thanks, as swipe.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are not an employee, you are a liability that must be purged!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You shouldn't take this personally. It is just business. Remember, Ken doesn't answer to you. The CEO and BoD only answer to the shareholders.

This is the new business model~besides corporations are people too. And the corporation needs to make money.

You (as are most of the employees) just a liability/expense in a column on a ledger sheet.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly, I demand a return on my investment. I don't need these liabilities on my balance sheets!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No problem. He will take a 50% pay cut so you can be made whole. Actually the executive team will do the same. You wouldn't do it in their position. You're to stupid to be part of the team.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, boy. Watch who you call stupid.

You're "to" stupid?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am female.

stupid

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

to..........too!

Ya missed it!

Like I said........watch who ya call stupid, lady.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a blissful Christmas this will be knowing that it's been a year since leaving this shell of a company. Greener pastures truly do exist. I feel good!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you do now?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you retire?
    Were you a rep?
    Did you stay in pharma?
    Did you take the pension?
    What was your package?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so was lassie woof woof you dumb bitch

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very blissful. Is that why you are here on a Friday night at 8:36 PM. If it was so blissful you would be with family. You don't even work here anymore.

I feel bad for you.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The play for Zerbaxa seems to have worked out with the FDA approval.
    http://news.yahoo.com/fda-approves-cubists-drug-antibiotic-resistant-bacteria-231237277--finance.html

Just not sure it is going to pay off.
    "Zerbaxa is expected to reach peak sales of $1.15 billion in 2023 and will be priced around $5,000-$6,000 per patient, analysts including Koffler said."

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is the pot calling the kettle black!