Who is the worst manager in the West?

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Dec 21, 2014 at 3:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It doesn't matter. What matters is that you're the worst rep for asking this dumb question.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doug Skold

While he lives in the west he is allowed to work in the midwest and commute via United Air, rental cars, limo services. Stays at Marriott properties in KC, St Louis & Chicago. I wonder now that Stevens is no longer around how long this will be allowed to go on. I think Merck spending $1200-$1500 per week for this clown to do his "job" is a huge waste of company resources.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be one of the best reps.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to Stevens?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merck Management: LOL.

All of these book smart people with no common sense. Drinking Kool Aid by the Gallon, with no stopping for air.

FU MERCK!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DCO Thomas L. Lyon III from Merck Vaccines. He's horrible at selling and leading. He's good at babbling on in corporate speak and drowning his region in making business plans instead of allowing his people to just sell vaccines.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No way! Its Ryan Watt!

What an arse! Give me a break already.

And I've already heard he's planning on a few forced exits next year.

Targeting older reps Ryan? Go ahead. Make my day. You'll be hearing from my lawyer.

Age/religious discrimination are a no go these days!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bring your two bit lawyer, we will eat you alive and spit you out.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ryan. I am really worried about you or whoever is impersonating you. REALLY WRONG. Your anger is disturbing. You know I know so much shit about you that would sink the ship. Really? I would keep a low profile if I were you. Don't tempt fate.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any manager who is STUPID a enough to go on this site, then post, then makes threats needs to be turned into HR. Somebody call please. This is harassment at its finest from a management position. What a fucking idiot.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have not even begun to feel my wrath! You are known to me and I will swing the saber swiftly and expertly. Get that resume updated. You will be looking shortly, 2015 is here.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RYAN YOU'RE HISTORY

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoever posted this is getting fired. 10k nmip points for the person who rats them out. We are better than this type of behavior out west! We all know it is the short TC king, I'm going to fire your candy ass right after you get dumped in the lowest differentiation bucket. Ever heard of white space or mapped out? It's a little hr trick managers use to place or displace reps that are keepers or creepers. As a creeper I would suggest you get your affairs in order.

Be well.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stevens is gone. Finally!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was dr jones with the candlestick in the formal dining room. Blahhhhhh, now give me my 10k Nmips so I can buy some cheap crap.

Creeper.

Thanks RW.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When I get done with you, you're going to wish you were never born.
    Swift and precise, your termination for cause will be focal point of this board and your district.
    Come to this board 6months from now if you can still afford Internet service
    Iam going to destroy you and everything you own

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When you look up your ass, you're going to be able to see the sun!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Somebody please call ? You looking for help because you got no balls to call ?
    I will demolish you real soon Just Biding my time and evidence against you

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Nippon sword is finely honed and ready for use, swish swish you are gone! Scum to the side of the road.